V

Arena raised an eyebrow at Kihyun. "Well right now, I'm still 17. Why?"

Kihyun bit his lip and shook his head, "Nothing, please continue."

Kihyun himself was 21. He had thought that Arena was older, since she worked at the gas station. He wondered if this would change anything.

Arena eyed him suspiciously. Rolled her eyes and continued, "Well my best friend is Naha, I'm a Junior in school, really like Monsta X and.." She bit her lip and looked at her hands, which were sitting in her lap.

Kihyun blinked at her. "And?"

Arena raised her eyes to meet Kihyun's and said awkwardly, "You are my favorite."

Kihyun lost it. He started chuckling so hard he almost fell off the couch. Aren laughed too. Kihyun wiped tears from the corners of his eyes from laughing. "Are you serious?" he asked still grinning like an idiot.

"Yes," said Arena seriously.

"I'm not surprised," said Kihyun smiling and leaned slightly forward.

Arena smiled nervously and made a small movement away from Kihyun.

"Okay, your turn," said Arena and turned herself on the couch, so she was facing him. She folded her legs underneath her and rested her chin on her hand

"Don't you already know everything about me?" asked Kihyun teasingly.

"Stop that," said Arena and grinned, "I don't know everything."

"Well, my name is Kihyun, I'm 21, I'm the lead singer of Monsta X," he wiggled his eyebrows and Arena smiled, "I like to hang out with the members, although we've been very busy with the new album and comebacks and tours and everything. In fact," he looked sad, "we're leaving in a few days. We're stopping here for longer because our next performance will be the last one on our tour."

Arena felt like she was attending a mini private fanmeeting. Only that she was alone. With her bias. And was talking to him. Oh god she had touched him before. Arena tried to calm her heart and nerves at the same time.

"So when are you leaving?" asked Arena.

"Already trying to get rid of me," said Kihyun jokingly and Arena rolled her eyes again.

"We are leaving the day after tomorrow," said Kihyun on a more serious tone now.

"Huh, that's too bad," said Arena and cracked her neck. She grinned.

Kihyun cringed. "Isn't your neck going to break off like this?" He seemed nervous and shocked all of a sudden.

Arena laughed, "No, of course not."

Kihyun looked at her neck and then met her eyes, still cringing. "Are you sure? That sounded like something had seriously snapped."

Arena put her hand on Kihyun's shoulder and said softly, "I guarantee you, nothing in my neck broke when I did that." She pulled back her hand and shrugged, "I've been doing this for 4 years and.." she took her neck between her hands and moved it around awkwardly, "still here."