VII

A/N! THANK YOU SO MUCH fanficnovice FOR THE AMAZING BOOK COVER.

***

"This must have come as a shock."

Arena stared at Naha who looked confused and had no idea what had just happened.

"Um yes kind of. There must be 100 of people wanting to become makeup artists for idols. Why did you call me?" Arena's voice was confused and shocked at the same time.

"Yes, everything you just said is true. I would like to meet you in person. Would it be okay to meet in the Radisson Blue Colorado restaurant in an hour?"

Her voice was sweet and nice and polite. Basically perfect. She did have a Korean accent though.

Arena didn't know what to think of this. If she thought hanging out with Kihyun and Wonho seemed unreal then this was just madness.

Who could have possibly asked for her acquaintance on the makeup team? Did they really have shortage of makeup artists?

"Yes, that is fine. Thank you." Arena's voice was shaking.

Arena waited until Ms. Park hung up the phone and then slumped against the wall opposite the elevator.

"Arena!" Oh right. Naha was still there. She jumped out of the elevator before the doors could close her in and crouched next to Arena who was sitting on the floor.

"What happened? Who called?"

Arena shook her head, tears in the corners of her eyes. She had her head in her hands. She looked up, straight into Naha's eyes.

"This is not real."

***
So in exactly 50 minutes was Arena standing in front of the Radisson Blue Colorado hotel. Naha had helped her get ready. Arena had let down her hair and thankfully changed out of her sweatpants into a more formal attire.

She and Naha had skipped going up to Naha's apartment at all and had gone to Arena's house. Naha had had to help Arena up from the floor because her legs had been wobbly like Jell-O. The shock had been that big.

They had decided that Naha will try to sneak into the hotel restaurant and sit there at a table playing spy and overlooking the meeting.

Now standing in front of the entrance, Arena's stomach turned into knots worse than when she had stood there yesterday.

She took a deep breath and stepped in. The lobby was exactly the same as yesterday evening. Arena walked to the restaurant and stopped in front of the door to check her wristwatch.

3.57 p.m.

It had been 3 p.m. when she had gotten the call.

She walked through the door.

Her first impression of the restaurant was that it looked incredibly posh. And amazing. Incredibly amazing and posh.

For fancy people.

Arena wasn't fancy.

She looked at her black jeans and white dress shirt and sighed.