XIII

"Hello, Arena? This is Park Hae"

Arena almost dropped her phone at the familiar voice. "Ms Park?"

Arena could basically see Ms Park smiling at the other side of the phone. It had been a week now since she met with the manager and had left the meeting with somewhat broken dreams. It had been her own decision not to go to Seoul with Monsta X and Ms Park. Too much was here in Colorado to go. Too many things left unfinished. Maybe someday she would.

Ms Park was saying something to Arena over the phone but Arena had been too deep in thought to notice the words spoken straight to her ear. Arena shook her head to clear her thoughts and focus on what Ms Park was telling her. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"

"Of course, I wanted to tell you about something. I heard you dance."

"Yes, I've been doing it now for over 14 years. Why do you ask?"

Naha stifled a yawn next to Arena and rolled her neck. Arena looked at her friend with horror and cringed at the sound of Naha's neck cracking. Actually, who was Arena to judge...it was known to everyone that her favorite activity when bored was to roll her neck and crack every single bone in her body that was willing to crack and give into Arena's will.

"I was thinking about how our entertainment business barely has professional dancers, and since I know you and what you can do with makeup, which is very impressive by the way, I thought you would like to audition here for a dancer's position in an upcoming group."

"Really? Is this for real?"

Arena heard Ms Park chuckle at the other side of the phone, "Of course I am. I have talked to the management and CEO of the company about the idea to hold auditions for a dance team or something like that, and while your here, why not help with the makeup? If you'd like, of course."

"Oh my god, thank you. This means very much coming from you."

Arena had been dancing for 14 years, starting from the first grade of kindergarten. In eight grade she started taking dancing more and more seriously, joining several dance groups in various different styles. She has trained and danced almost every day of the week for 4 years. At first it had been hard to do many things at once and that had almost caused Arena to have a very serious nervous breakdown.

At the start of the current year, Arena had applied for the job at the cash station to support her continuous training. Many friends and family have said that Arena is crazy, but hey, if she's doing what she wants, then where's the problem?

The thing that got her into dancing wasn't even the thought and desire of dancing itself, it was the fact that when Arena was born, the muscles in her legs had somehow been damaged leading to Arena's parents making sure she could strengthen them with exercise - dancing.

"That's glad to hear. I just wanted to inform you about this because you left a very good expression on me when we met. The information about the audition will go up to Starship Ent. homepage and if you'd like, I already emailed you the details. I really hope you make this Arena, I see a bright future for you."

Arena's heart swelled. Even her own parents hadn't believed in her so much, they always thought that she would never make it as a dancer. Not because she didn't have talent, no, it was because finding a business that accepted you was the difficulty.