III

"Are you okay?"

Naha had her hands on her heart and was leaning against a wall, outside the concert hall.

"I can't believe that just happened," said Naha and smiled.

Arena couldn't believe it either. Kihyun had remembered their conversation in the gas station and that already made Arena's heart race. She had actually spoken to him. AND BEEN SO CLOSE TO HIM. One little reach across the table and she could've touched him. Shame she let that opportunity go.

Everything was still surreal.

Arena rubbed her ears. They were still ringing from all of the screaming and music.

"Naha?" asked Arena and shook her friend's shoulder lightly.

Naha opened her eyes and pushed off from the wall. "Wonho said he likes my hair" was all Naha said. She held a tip of her hair in between her fingers and looked at it intensely. "He said he might dye his own hair this color one day." [Wonho's hair ends are actually blue at the moment FYI]

Arena opened her signed album and smiled, looking at the autographs. Her smile soon faded.

"Hmph, that's weird.." muttered Arena to herself, without Naha hearing a single word.

"Can I see your signed album for a second?" asked Arena and Naha handed Arena her album.

"Why?"

Arena held up a finger, signaling Naha to wait. She quickly opened the album and looked it over.

Something was different. But in this darkness, she couldn't spot it.

"Do you think they sign every album the same way?" asked Arena and reached out her hand to give Naha back her album.

Naha shrugged and carefully placed the album back into her bag.

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh no reason", Arena smiled. "Should we go?"

Naha nodded and they started heading back to where Arena's Kia was parked. While walking, Arena was wondering what MX was doing at this moment. Were they going back to their hotel? Still in the concert hall? Or were they doing interviews?

Arena was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice when they had reached her car.

"Do you want me to drive? You seem tired," said Naha.

Arena nodded smilingly and threw the keys to Naha who caught them with excellent skill.

Driving back, Arena asked her best friend if she could ever be an idol.

"Maybe, I mean, you are talented," said Naha keeping her eyes on the road. Arena looked out of the window and put her head against the glass. She looked at the passing buildings and the leaves on the ground. She could soon see the house complexes and knew that she'd be home in a few minutes.

They stopped and parked in front of her house. Arena stepped out of her car and swayed a little. She hadn't been this tired when they left the concert hall but it was catching up with her now.