XXX

*A/N! 40 reads to 1K???? what???????? thank you??????? I'm like only now realizing that this is the 30th chapter! this book has been going on for over a year and i sadly cannot promise that it will for much longer...
BUT
monsta x first and second win!!
also warning the longest but best chapter ahead*

***

Arena tried to listen through the soundproof door, but couldn't obviously hear anything nor any signs of life coming from inside.

"I hope they aren't killing each other," muttered Arena and stepped to the side, leaning her back against the wall next to the door. A plastic bag tangled from her lean, manicured fingers.

"If it really mattered to you that much then why didn't you text me again? Why didn't you try!?" Naha's face was fuming as she stood face to face with Wonho, of course Naha being like 6 inches shorter she had to look up to reach his eyes.

They were both very worked up.

"Oh yeah!? I was trying to respect your decision! I had no idea what had happened to you. For all I knew you could have been dead!!"

"Well clearly I wasn't. You would have known had you tried to contact me!"

Wonho rolled his eyes and took a step forward causing Naha to take a step back.

"How dare you blame me for this? You're the one who cut me off!"

"Yeah? You think I wanted to do it!?"

"Then why did you?!" Sparks flew from his eyes as he breathed heavily.

Naha looked away from his eyes and sighed deeply before continuing.

"Because of Arena. And Kihyun. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming them, hell how could I blame my best friend and your best friend for our troubles?" She scoffed quietly, "They stopped talking, did you know? Their contact ended. Just like that." She snapped her fingers once on the words 'like that'.

Wonho bit his lip and didn't respond, allowing the small girl in front of him to continue.

"And you saw them. At the hotel. You saw how they clicked, I was just there because Arena hadn't wanted to come alone, I mean how do you go to meet up with a stranger alone? You don't."

"But we weren't strangers..!" started Wonho, Naha quickly making him shut up.

"Yes you were, we might have been your fans and met you once at the fanmeeting, but ultimately you were strangers to us. And guys, who, I might add, were and STILL ArE years older than us!"

"Age is just a number, Naha. I'm only 4 years older than you," shot Wonho back, making Naha pinch the bridge of her nose. "You aren't getting my point here."

Wonho scowled and looked away.

Naha sighed, "So the only reason, you and I," she motioned between them with her index finger, "ever even had a chance to get to know each other, is only because my friend brought me along and your friend called you into the lobby. So when their contact ended, it seemed unfair of ours to continue." She looked him straight in the eyes.