Hospital for souls Fransykes

He ran as me, teeth barred fists raised. I tried to run but my legs were stuck, i couldn't feel my body. I just stood there waiting for the beating coming my way.

I always had nightmares now, Not nightmares really. Not in plural, because it was always the same nightmare, you'd think i'd get bored after so many months, grow immune to it, but the dream never failed to horrify me, and only ended when i woke myself with screaming. My dream was of my endless childhood memories when my dad Ryan would beat me till i was black and blue, telling me it was all my fault that my mother ran away with the delivery man.

I would try and run, but i felt stuck like i was in an endless maze, he would always catch me in the end. that's why i ran away on my 14th birthday.

After about a year wondering the streets always starving never another to drink always to cold, i came across a group of people who took me in we formed a band and a pretty good one at that. Bring me the horizon.

My world my best friends Lee malia, Jordan fish Matt kean and Matt n they saved me when i was at the end and i love them for that.

Our band isnt really that popular at the moment not many people want to come see a couple of 15 year olds. I mainly write songs about my passed and what i have been through.

Authors note (Dose anyone want to help me write this one? if you do message me please :)