fransykes part 12

Josh (POV)

Oli stood there soaking wet, i kinda felt bad but it didn't stop me turning the hose on and running after him"Josh this isn't fair at least let me get a water gun!" he moaned slowing down. I stoped the hose whilst Oli got his water weapon. He got back and didn't hesitate before squirting me in the face. We ran after eatch other for ages in till i finally got Oli to the ground and put the bucket to water over his head " think i won babe" i smirked pressing my lips to his.

Oli (POV)

I new it was nearly time and so did josh, we hade spent every moment we could together, the guys hade me for one day and we went to the beach, it wasn't the same without josh tho and the guys could see that so they took me home. This isn't fair on josh i can see him getting more stressed about me everyday and he is losing sleep. He keeps saying things like i wont leave alone and that he wont live without me and its really worrying, i don't want him to hurt himself because of me. Josh was asleep and i was listening to his steady breaths why did i do this to him maybe if i didn't stick up for him at school when he punched me he wouldn't be in this situation now. Josh opens his eyes and jumped up, "Oli its time for your medication" doesn't he understand i don't want to do this anymore all he cares about is keeping alive, we both no that's not going to happen so why cant we just have fun until then, je came over with my medicine, " NO JOSH FOR FUCK SAKE, NO MORE, WE BOTH NOW IM GOING TO DIE! THIS ISN'T HELPING" i was in tears josh looked hurt, he got up and walked away leaving me by myself.

Lee came in looking concerned "oli, josh was only trying to help, i know this is hard," he sat down on the end of my bed " how do you think josh is going to feel when you leave ?" i hade thought about that and i just hope he will be alright, i hope he can find someone to love him and treat him right, "i know lee i just want to go somewhere, i don't want to die here and josh wont let me do anything, he won't even kiss me!" i was crying again, i have cried so much lately I'm surprized my eyes haven't dried up. I got out of bed and put on some skinny jeans and a light blue top, i new josh liked this top je said it brings out the colour in my eyes. Josh was downstairs i could hear his sobbing, i wrapped my arms around him "please don't leave me i cant do this on my own Oli," i hade no choice and he knew that, i just let him cry into me intill he couldn't cry anymore.