fransykes part 8

Josh (POV)

A few days hade passed and me and Oli got really close, school was starting again next week and we hadn't gone outside in days, we were downstairs watching lee and Jordan playing tennis on the wee, Jordan was winning and you could tell lee was getting annoyed.

" when i win i want you to suck my big toe." laughed Jordan lee smirked

"who said you were going to win?" me and Oli where sat there having a laughing fit.

"Josh, can i umm.. Talk to you upstairs?" before i could reply Oli got up and walked away, i followed after him.

Oli (POV)

I was planning on telling josh i like him i new i was bisexual, but josh made me feel different, he made me feel happy. We reached my bedroom. Shit how am i going to start this josh was looking at me in confusion.

"josh, what would you do if i said i kinda liked you, well not kind off i mean really like you?"

Josh hade a massive smile spread across his beautiful face. He walked toward me wrapping his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine.

I don't believe in that happily ever after shit but this was magical, josh wasn't to rough he fitted me perfectly. He traced his tongue along my bottom lip as in asking if he could, i opend my mouth allowing entrance, his tongue explored my mouth for a while before we started having a battle of dominance we pulled away after what seemed like hours he still hade that massive grin on his face. "Oli i love you, my adorable little spider monkey" this made me laugh

"spider monkey?" i murmured pressing my forehead against his.

Suddenly he picked me up wrapping my legs around his body and then yelled at the top of his lungs "TO NARNIA!" he then ran out the room still carrying me into the bathroom what where we doing in here?