fransykes part 2

The funny thing is all I ever wanted I already had.

There's glimpses of heaven in every day.

In the friends I have, the music I make, the love that I feel.

I just had to start again.

The days are a death wish

A witch hunt for an exit

I am powerless...

I tried to zone out most of what the teacher was saying, my face hurt from this kids punch. it wasn't the first punch i've had. I think the teacher was yelling something at the boy next to me for some weird reason i feel sorry he's really trembling. "Sir it wasn't his fault we were just playing around and he got me in the face he didn't mean to, did you?" i turned to see the boy he was covered in bruises and his eyes where so red i just wanted to hug him. He looked at me stunned "Umm yeah sir i didn't mean to, i, i'm sorry oliver" he new my name but that's probably because he has heard our band, "Well leave both of you" he gestured us to leave.

We got out of his office into a deserted corridor the boy stopped and hugged me so tight it hurt. Why was he hugging me he literally just punched me in the face, it felt quite nice.

"i'm Josh, i'm really sorry its just i hade a really bad lunch and arghh im so sorry" He said then ran away from me leaving me with a thousand questions running through my mind.

I managed to find the guys at the end of the day and told them what happened whilst walking back to our apartment.