fransykes part 9

Oli (POV)

Josh put me down and i suddenly felt really ill, josh walked over to me pressing his lips on mine. Shit im going to be sick, i pushed josh away and knelt over the toilet. When i was being sick i noticed a lot of blood come up with it this cant be good. Everything was getting blurred and before i knew it i was passed out cold on the bath room floor.

Josh (POV)

Hospitals i hate them so much i have spent most my time here the last few days, when Oli fainted he didn't wake up for a few hours so me and the guys decided to take him to hospital he hasn't woke up since. So i tell the love of my life how i feel and then 10 minutes later he ends up in hospital great. The doctor who was looking after Oli walked in he hade a sad expression on his face, i didn't like this man he has been sticking weird needles in him since we got here leaving marks on his beautiful skin.

"Josh, i have some bad news" he sat on the chair next to me and took of his hat, shit this must be bad its like something from a movie when they find out someone's dead!.

"Oli has kidney cancer, it formed in the tissues of the kidneys. Kidney cancer includes renal cell carcinoma it forms in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney that filters the blood.." at this point i stoped listening, no he cant have cancer, he just cant. Tears escape my eyes, "is it bad?" i managed to say from my trembling lips. The doctor looked down at the ground "yes josh its really bad, he might just make it a few months if he's lucky" at that i ran over to oils' bed and pulled him up into my arms this cant be it! This cant be happening to him. I felt olis arms strengthened around my waist. Oli opens his eyes they where blood shot "josh?" his voice was weak, i pressed my lips to his and he kissed back. Tears steamed down my face even more "Josh?" fuck i forgot the doctor was still here "Oli is allowed out when he is dressed but he has to return next week okay?"