Foreword

The first thing I notice once I open my eyes is the guy sitting way too close beside me and leaning his shoulder on mine.

We are seating on a sofa, holding each other's hand. He looks so happy, that the smile can't leave his lips, while talking about the things that he have done this past days - i think.

I don't have even the slightest idea who this person is. But god! Is he handsome. He have this small-angel-like face, a smile that can melt you, eyes that shines like star and a pink-plumb thin lips.

"I missed you so much. Like really really miss you." His star-like eyes staring exactly right at mine.

I open my lips and was about to ask who he is but I was interapted by his lips touching mine. And the first thought that cross my mind is, how soft his lips feels against mine.

The kiss feels so sweet, so soft and yet at the same time passionate and intens. Sending sparks all over my body.

I know that I should be pulling away and breaking the kiss.

But to my surprise I found my self kissing him back but not just that. I also let my left hand run through his hair while the other makes its way to his waist, pulling him closer. A small smile form in his lips and he kiss me more deeply but this time his hands are running in every part of my body that he can touch.

For some reason I don't want this to end. I know I don't even know this guy but he have this effect on me that makes my whole body a mallow like. And man he is so damn handsome.

All emotions flows all over my body and my heart is like going to pop out off my body when I realized that he is already on top of me. And that I I'm laying on the sofa.

Oh my god. I must have been lost in my thoughts. I didn't even notice what was he doing. The kiss gets more intense and deeper. I moan in pleasure. But instead of breaking the kiss just continue on kissing me.

Man does this man even get tired? Sure he even needs to breath don't he?

I was about to pull away when I hear a familiar song. I feel like there is an earthquake because I can't feel a vibration on the ground.

What? Wait? Does a earthquake have a song?

And just like that. I'm in my room adjusting from the sunlight.