Chapter 3-Nice to meet him

Sehun's P.O.V

Just two weeks ago I'm living with my family in US. But things have changed. My father have been promoted as the vice president in main office of the company were he is working. So we have to go back to South Korea for his work. It's not that I'm not happy for my father. But god it's the middle of the semester and we are not sure it there are still a university who accept transfer student at this time. But I have no choice because we are leaving First thing tomorrow morning.

And yeah by the way.  My name is Oh Se-hun but they just call me Sehun. I'm a only child. As I have said my father is vice President of a company. My mother is a well known and professional painter.

Now we are staying in a city in Korea called Gangnam District. A day after we arrived from US my father started his work and I on the other hand went out and find a university that still accepts transfer students. And lucky me I have found one.

So now here I'm attending class. I'm sitting beside a guy who is freaking starring at me for almost two mins. after he freaked out something about a mice under his table.

The class ended and I left the room so I can go to my next class without being late. My class ended so fast I just didn't notice it.

It's my lunch break and I'm on my way to the cafeteria when I see a bunch of girl circling on someone and it turns out that Mr. so-weird-looking-at-me is also Mr. Popular-in-the-university but I can see in his face that he is not happy about it.

Luhan's P.O.V

I carefully and tried my best not to be seen walking my way to the cafeteria. But I'm not lucky enough. As I do my ninja moves to the cafeteria I heard a girl yelling. And a matter of seconds they have circled me. And saying something  like...

"Luhan oppa, can I get you're phone number?"

"Oppa please date me!!"

"Oppa be mine!!"

I'm busy finding a way to escape when I see him starring at me. And I secretly blush. I hardly realize that I'm still encircled by the girls who are now fighting. and by that I did my scape plane and go straight to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria is full and I have just spotted one vacant sit. I walk right where the vacant sit is and my mouth automatically open when I saw him there.

'Talk to him idiot' I told myself.

"Amm, hi. Is this sit taken?" I ask him. My voice is shaking.

"No. " He answers without looking up.

Hungry me. I just sit and eat my lunch. Eating my lunch without looking up from it. when I'm almost done. I have almost drop my food when I look up and see that he is starring right at me.

For a moment a forget how to breathe. OMG what is happening to me. I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Ammm~ any poblem?" I ask him lookng right into his eyes.

"No it's nothing. I thought your someone I know."

"ohhh, I see. I'm Luhan by the way."

"Sehun" he responds with a smile.

I really don't know what is going with me. I can feel may heart beats really really fast.

Lunch break is over.So we have to go to our class. And with my luck it turns out that I have all the same class with sehun.

Time pass so fast. It's the end of our last period so after class. We said our goodbyes and left.