Chapter 18 - More than words

Sehun's P.O.V

"Where is he?" Chen hyung said as a greeting walking near me.

"Ah... Hyung..." I bowed "He is on the ER. They are running some test..." I answered.

His face is full of concern and panic. Looking at his facial expression it make me wonder and worry on what is really happening with Luhan.

"Hyung..." I said trying to get his attention.

"Not now..." He answered as if knowing what will be my question.

"Hyung!! Can you please tell me what is going on!!!" I said shouting and looking at his eyes with anger.

I thought he will be angry at me and maybe hit me because of my tune. But no... he just look ate and answered calmly.

"Sehun... I'm not in the place to tell you. Let's wait for Luhan and wait for him to tell you about it personally."

"But..."

"No! He must know what is going on." I turn my head and saw Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and what surprise me more is that next to Kyungsoo is the guy that I saw with Luhan at the mall.

"Yah!! Jinja!! Why are you here??" hyung said stamping his feet.

"Hyung..." they greet and bowed at the same time.

"Kyungsoo! Didn't I told you that just Saturday at your house. I should have known."

"Hyung mian. But how do you expect us to just stay home while Luhan is here."

"Even so! Luhan doesn't know that you know about his condition."

"But... Hyung! He is our friends."

"That's the point here Kyungsoo! He didn't want to tell you because you are his friends and he doesn't want you all to worry. Yet your here."

"And you..." he said looking at me.

"Why are you with him?"

"Hyung..." looking for the right words to say.

"WAE??!!"

"I... I ask him to meet me."

"WHAT?? MEET YOU??"

"I didn't know hyung... I just want to see him because..."

It happend so fast and I was so taken a back. Someone grab me by my shoulder and I felt something hard hit my face. I almost feel down from where I was standing. I could feel my head swirlling.

"What the..." I murmured holding my bitten face.

"Eottoke? Xiumin, how did you?" I heard Baekhyun exclaimed

"What because you miss him?” He ask while he take another step near me.

I clench my fist and grinned my teeth. I ready myself to attack and have this fight with him. My whole body feels so hot with anger and thought of Luhan being with him makes it even worst.

I can’t contain my anger any longer. I was about to swing my right arm and hit his face.

“Sehun! Hajima!” Hyung Chen said while holding my shoulders.

“He started it!” I answer back and remove his hand on my shoulder.

“Hajima! Both of you! I don’t care who started it! Fighting will not do you two any good.” He shouted.

My heart synced and I could feel my anger subsiding. The first thing that crossed my mind is Luhan. I was so occupied with my anger that I forgot how hard this situation is for all of us.