Chapter 5- Is he even human

Sehun's P.O.V

I'm standing at a huge hall full of black and silver decorations. It has a indoor fountain a standing tables are all over the place and a huge painting are hanged on the wall. And a lot of foods are on display.

That last part makes my mouth water.

The center stage is beyond perfect. It has the details that a artist wants in his/her concert.

I can also see a groups of people that I think I about my age talking and greeting each other formally and some are starring at me and maturing something with each others ears.

---------^•^---------^•^---------^•^---------

It's about six o'clock so the party should start in a matter of minutes.

Even with the loud music I can hear a group of girls who is saying something like.

"OMG! He is here!!"

"He is so handsome!!"

"I want him to be mine!!"

"I can't believe he is here!!"

"god, I can die now!!"

Hearing them say those statements I can't help to snick a pick who is this guy that all of this girls are admiring.

But with them blocking the view I can't see who it is so I just decided not to care. When I was about to look away I saw a glimpse of him his small-angel-like face.

My mouth literally fell open when I saw a full glimpse of him.

'Is he even human? ' I mentally ask my self who is by the way is not functioning correctly.

He doesn't look human. He looks like a god. Who is wearing a black tux and it has a black lining. No wonder why those girls are acting like that when they saw him.

Even I can't take my eyes off of him and my heart starts to beat faster that it should be. He look so perfectly stunning.

I must have been deep in my thoughts that I haven't even notice that he have already managed of break through the girls who is encircling him. I just snap out of it when I heard him speak.

"Hi" he greet me with that hear stopping smile.

I just wished that he didn't do that. He just make it hard for me to talk. Actually I can't even move of even simple breath. My heart keeps on beating faster and faster.

"H-hello" I answered with a shaking voice. Oh god! He must have noticed the tune of my voice.

Because now I can see a disappointment all over his face his smile fades and change into a pain. And I can't take it.

"Oh, sorry~ are you waiting for someone? So I think I should go now." he said with a sadness in his face.

Nicely done Sehun! Now he thinks that you are not pleased to see him. I mentally slap myself for that.

Luhan's P.O.V

Entering the hall. I can see the details this room have. No wonder that this is labeled as the party of the year.

Scanning and admiring the room my eyes leads me to a much more beautiful view inside this room.

He looks so handsome even if he is doing nothing. He is just standing there looking perfect.

He is wearing a black suit and a white polo under it. And can I add that his 2 top buttons are unbuttoned which makes his more sexy.

Walking as fast as I can to where he is standing when I was Three feet away from him I was stopped by a dozen of girls who is asking the same questions that other are keep on asking.

Whenever something like this is happening I just smile at them I don't really mind until they are not doing something that I really hate.

Finally I have managed to break through them out make my way to where is Sehun I'd standing.

When I have reached him I greet him as formally as I can with a smile.

I don't know why I feel lime this. When he answered I can hear something in his voice. Sadness? Shock? I don't know but it feels like my heart is being by a hammer and crashed into million pieces.

"...... I think I should go now."

As much as I love to stay and talk with him but I think it would be better if I'll just leave.

I was supposed to walk away when I felt a familiar warm-perfect touch.

It feels so perfect. His touch send a electric shock all over my body, no that would be an understatement. The feeling is much stronger it's like I have been hit by a lightning and it turns my bones into a marshmallows.

"Please don't go."

What? He wants me to stay? With him? But-

'Stop it Luhan! Just say yes.' I heard my voice talking to me. If that even make sense.

"Sure, if you say so." I answered not showing how I was exited and happy to be with him.