Chapter 6- And that's when it hits me

This party started perfectly and I want it to end the same way. No much better if possible.

I really don't know what got in to me. But when I'm with Sehun I feel so complete and carefree.

I can't even make myself believe that just two nights ago I'm just dreaming about him but now I'm standing here with him.

Me thinking deeply that didn't even notice that I have been starring at him for a long time.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he asked when he have noticed that I'm thinking deeply.

"Haha~ it's just that I can't believe that you are real. I mean that you are here talking with me. Not just...... " I stop myself when I have realized what I'm I about to say.

"Just what??? Come on luhan you can tell me everything. And I promise no one will ever know about it." he eagerly replied with a anxious and curiosity tune. And you can even see it in his face.

"No it's not like that. But It might sound crazy and I'm sure you will just laugh and will never believe it." I said with the most formal way I can.

"Why would I do that? And why on earth I will not believe you? Just tell me Luhan. I swear I will not laugh." telling me with that reassuring tune.

"For the past two nights I'm having this vivid dream that I'm with some. First is in a all white leaving room. Second is we are in this all white room and the only thing you can see is this light, but in this one we are apart" I answered as fast as I could.

I can't help myself to be disappointed. Seeing his reaction. I can see his eyes getting wider, his mouth feel open.

"I told you. It sounds crazy." I said forcing a smile just to hide my disappointment.

"No, I don't think it's crazy. You know what I also had the same thing but in my dream I can't see his... face...."

Sehun's P.O.V

Little by little my mind process what Luhan have just said.

And thats when it hits me!!

"Is everything alright?" I can hear and see the concert and curiosity in his voice and face.

"It's more than aright. It all make sense now. god, I'm such an idiot. Why I hadn't realized it from the beginning." I matured with excitement.

"I cant-" but before he can continue what he is about to say I just hug him not caring who can see us.

"Your the person in my dream. We have the same dream. Your the one that I can't stop thinking about. Who I want to meet from the beginning. The person that I want to be with." I said making him realize what is going on. I can't help but smile

When I break free from the hug I can see his face full of surprise. His mouth fell open when he must have realized it.

"Oh god!!" is the only thing that he managed to say before he did what I less expected him to do.

It was a short yet sweet kiss. But it feels so perfect. For a moment I'm thinking about kissing him back. But I think it's not a good idea. So I have to control myself.

"You're so unfair~ I want to be the one to kiss you" I tease him when he pulled away.

"Sorry~" He shyly bow his head.

He look so cute doing that. Haha~

"I'm not~ so don't be" it's true. I love the feeling that I have felt during the kiss.

Holding his chin I lift his head so I could see his face.

"No need to be shy Luhan. I was just kidding." I said to him trying not to laugh.

     During the party we talk and ask questions about each other. Trying to know each other much better.

I was about to ask another question when someone talks.

"Ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention please."

"Thank you"

"So as you have known. This party is for us to celebrate the promotion of one of our best employee as the vice President of our company. So ladies and gentlemen I gave you our very own president and owner of This company Mr. Hyuk-Han"

Everyone is now clapping and cheering. So did Luhan and I.

A formally dressed man walk up to the stage and start talking.

"Greetings each and everyone. First of all I would like you to know that one of my sons are here with us. Because I force him to. Haha! I was just kidding. So you all know that this son of mine is not so fun of party's because of some reasons. So ladies and gentlemen I gave you my youngest son Lu-Han"

I literally turn my whole body just to look at him. He is bowing his head and smiling his sweet smile. I look around I can see all the eyes of all the people in this hall is looking a try him.

I return my eyes to him and I can see that something in his eyes. Worry? He looks uncomfortable. I don't want to ask so I just hold his hand in assurance.

"So you're the Presidents son eh~" Im loving to tease him.

"Stop that!" he replied with a smile on his face.

"Ok, back to the real reason why we are all here. Everyone I'm proud and honored to present to all of you our new vice president Mr. Myungkyu Oh."

My father make his way to the stage with a proud smile on his face.

"First of all. I would like to thank our very own Mr. Hyuk-Han for giving me this position. I will try my best not to disappoint you and I would also like to say thank you to my only son for coming here with me, Sehun Oh..."

As he said that he gesture his hand to where I'm standing.  

And as a response I just copied what Luhan did earlier.

My body froze when I smelled a warm and sweet scent and felt a soft skin on the left side of my neck.

"So your the Vice  President's only son. haha~" he said teasing me.

"I guess that's why we are perfect together." I answered back.

Man his expression was priceless. I can't help myself but laugh.

"Huh!!" declaring my victory.

"Hey! That's not fair."

"Who said its not fair? You started it"

"No I didn't! You're the one who started it!"

"Is baby Luhan going to cry." I playfully ask him. I can do this a lot of time and never get bored.

"Sehun stop that or else I'm going to-"

"Or else what? What is baby Luhan gonna do?"

My body froze when Luhan's lips touches mine. I stand there completely frozen. I can't move, I can't speak, I can't breath and even my heart have stopped beating.

"HAHAHA!! Don't tell me I didn't warn you."

This guy really knows how to kill me. I didn't expected that one.

When my mind started to work again and my breathing comes back to normal. I can't help to smile. Where on earth can you find a guy like him.