Chapter 16 - It can't be. Not Now!

Luhan's P.O.V

After spending some quality time with Xiumin we become close, Even Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo seems happy every time Xiumin is with us. Along with it everything is going back to normal. To the things it should be. I don't know why but I think it has something to do with Xiumin. It's because every time I spend with him I could feel that every broken pieces of me are being fixed one by one-sort of. I admit there is still a piece of me is missing but when I'm with him I feel complete. It's like the hole in my chest is slowly fading.

Xiumin hangouts with me more. Usually I prefer to go out with other of my friends but not when I'm with him. I enjoy it more.

Today marks the first week of Xiumin here so I was planing to take him somewhere. Somewhere he could enjoy and have some fun. I decided to ask him after our class if he is okay with it on not.

"Yah! Xiumin! Wait up." I run so that I could catch up.

"What? Miss me already?"  He ask giving me that serious face but I know he is just bluffing.

"Yeah dream on Xiumin." I replied rolling my eyes

"Aigoo! Kyeopta~" he exclaimed and pinch my cheeks.

"Yah~! Stop that!"

"Wae? You know I find you cute."

"Hana! If you wont stop I will not tell you what I was suppose to tell you. and I promise you will regret it. Big time!"

"Sorry. I just cant help it. Your so cute."

"Yah! I mean it Xiumin!"

"Okay! Okay! I'll stop. God your so hot tempered Luhan."

I just smirk as my answer.

"What is it Luhan?"

"What?"

"The thing you're going to tell me?"

"Ne. It's just that... I'll ask if your free this week end."

"Luhan?" He grab my shoulders and turn me facing him."

"Wae?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"LOL! No! No! No! It's because it's your first week here so I guess you want to have some break, have some fun and somewhere."

"So it's a date?"

"NO! Aghh!!! Never mind! Forget about it!"

"Hey! Hey! I was just kidding.." Grabbing my hands. Stopping me from walking away.

"So your free or not/"

"Yes, I'm free."

"Okay!  I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Ne. But... I don't know where we going."

"Don't worry. I'll pick you up on your dorm and its my treat so you don't have to worry about the money your gonna spend."

"Jinja? But I think its too much."

"Aniyo. It's okay. Don't worry."

"Okay. Gumawo."

"Ne. Consider it as my welcome gift too you."

"Okay. Thank you again."

"You're welcome. So, I'll go now. It will be dark soon."

"Okay. Goodbye."

"Annyeong~!"

 As I walk I wave him a goodbye. But before I could open the door he shouted.