Chapter 14 - What Comes After Happiness? (Part 1)

Luhan's P.O.V

"Life must go on.." That's what I've been telling myself this pasted days. To be honest seeing your lover with someone hurts a lot. But I don't know why I still keep on holding on. Maybe because I still love him after all of this, or maybe its just because of my promise.

I tried to avoid to have any contact with him. But that is really hard especially that we are attending the same school but the good thing was i have my friends with me. I have to admit its not the same thing when i was with Sehun. Agh! Just the thought of his name makes me want to cry.

I thought I could never be happy without him. Until that day... Until he comes...

Its the start of another school year. I'm not expecting that much. But I'm hoping that it will be better that last year. I have the same class with my friends. But.. I couldn't  see him anywhere. Maybe he transfered into another University or he's back in US.

The class would start in a minute. My friends keeps on asking everyone where they've been this whole summer break and what are the things they did there.

"Luhan..?"

"Ne?"

Its Kyungsoo. One of my friends. Actually his my Bestfriend. We have known each other since we are young. The common   reason. His Father and my Dad is business   partners and as the sons we are pushed to come with them every meeting and that how I come to meet Kyungsoo. At my first look I think his kinda spoiled brat. But there is this one time that our family had a barbecue party on a park I was small back then so I got loss under the forest and the good thing was Kyung was there-I think he followed me or something-but i was great full. By then we become close and in every meeting I'm the one who push my father to take me with him so that i could see Kyung and play with him.

"Where you've been this time?"

"Oh~ nothing much, Just the usual. I accompany my dad with his meeting."

"Where exactly?"

Baekhyun asked. I just meet him when we entered this University as Freshmen. I was totally awkward the time we first meet. I was running late to my first class not really looking where I was going. I was about to turn to the next corner but I bumped into him and we fell dawn. The next thing that happened was... awkward.. just awkward. I'm on top of him and obviously he was under me. That moment I stayed frozen and my heart beats so fast. I could feel my face turning red and I tried to talk but unexpectedly my voice failed me. When we come to our senses I was the first one to apologize and left. I have some class with him but we don't really talk. But one day he spoke to be and apologized about what that accident. His so easy to be with so care free and he always makes us laugh. 

Meeting Beak was followed by meeting Chanyeol. CY is Beak's lover who is by the way so angry to me the moment he founds out about the accident but he soon realized that it was a totally accident and that I was not interested to his lover. Its not that I don't like Baek but.. you know.

"France, New York and Hong Kong."

Chanyeol:" Yeah right.. France, New York and Hong Kong.. Just the usual. Come on Luhan your so lucky. Damn, i wish I could travel to."

Beakhyun: "Yeol please don't be like that. We all know Luhan. His humble that way. But.. Luhan! We mad at you!"

"Eh~? Wae?"

Kyungsoo: "First of all. You didn't take us with you."

Chanyeol: "Second. You don't have anything for us."

Beakhyun: "The third is. We just often see you. You don't have time to spear with us."

"And look you look pale and thin!" They said at the same time.