Chapter 12 - What to do?

Sehun's P.O.V

How long has it been? 5 months?? Yeah its the 5th month of my relationship with Luhan. And that first 5 months was the best months of my life. I'm planning on making that months into forever.

As a new couple we really don't know how all things works. But with my surprise things go perfectly than I have imagined it would be-with us bring strangers with this kind of love.

And myself surprise me more. I'm not usually the cheesy person and all. But every time I'm with him I just don't care where we are or who is with us. I am so carefree that i can show a Public Affection to him. Being cheesy and such.

I'm planning on taking him out for our 4th month anniversary. So I decided to make a call for a reservation and call him next.

His phone keeps on ringing and ringing but he won't pick up. I tried to call him 3 more times but he won't answer it.

"Damn!!" I'm totally freaking out. My heart beats faster than a normal heart should beat.

"Why isn't he answering!!" I said anxiously as I tried to call him one more time and pressing my phone harder than it deserve.

"Damn it!! Answer your damn phone please. I'm beginning you!!" mad images are now running in my mind.

I was close to crying when he finally answered my call.

"Hello?"

"Oh thanks god." I said as I let out my breath that I'm not aware I'm holding.

"Wae? What is wrong?" he ask with the tune of curiosity and panic.

"Love? Love are you alright? I keep on calling your phone but your not picking up. I'm totally freaking out."

"Hey hey. Love calm down. I'm alright." he reassured me.

"Why your not answering my calls?" I ask as my body relaxed at the same time.

"I was out for a walk and I forgot to bring my phone with me. I'm sorry love."

"You sure you're alright?"  Being the paranoid me I ask her again just to make sure.

"Yes yes. I'm totally fine. Not a single scratch." I can hear his laughter behind the phone.

"Hey stop that." I said a little annoyed but I can't also help to laugh.

"Why you called anyway?" he managed to ask when he finally stop laughing.

"Ne, I want to ask if your free later. You know it's our 5th month anniversary.... so... I'm just wondering if you want to go out on a dte with me." I don't know why but in so nervous. Maybe because in thinking he would reject me.

"Of course I will. You don't even have to ask me. You just need to come here and take me wherever you want." And with that I'm laughing my head off. That's just one of the things I love about him.

"Yeah right. Silly me. See you later then. Since its almost 8:00 in the morning. I'll pick you up around 10:00 o'clock."

"Ne. I'll get ready then."

"Saranghae Luhan."

"I love you more Sehun"

"Hah!! I doubt that."

Then I ended the call. 

Ok. What to do now? I have called for a reservation and I think everything is good.

Oh! A gift for him.

I jump out of my bed. Take a bath. Get dressed and drove my way to the mall.