Half a Virgin

Sex. A simple three letter word, yeah? I want to take you back to the time where I almost, yep, almost had sex for the first time. 

I was eighteen, she was twenty. I was fresh out of high school and she was a sophomore in college.   Scarlett was her name, and she was stunning. Gorgeous brunette locks that cascaded past her shoulders in bouncy curls. She was like a dream.

And then there was me, an awkward young guy looking to get laid for the first time.

She took me up into her apartment while her roommate was away in New Zealand for the summer studying abroad. Her place was nice; it was small, but very welcoming and cozy. She led me to her room and stripped down into her bra and panties.  I stood there gawking as an eighteen year old boy would, until she pulled me into a heated kiss.

Our make out session was hot, she tugged on my shirt which I immediately removed and proceeded to pick her up and pin her against the back wall.  She unbuckled my jeans and let them drop to my ankles. I kicked them off and continued our kiss. I thought I was so cool when I unclasped the back of her bra with one hand. She sifted her delicate fingers through my hair and palmed me through my boxers.

"Come on, Daddy, take them off," she seductively demands in between kisses.

And that, my friends, is where it all went south. I was as weird then as I am now, so the next thing I said prevented me from ever hearing from her again...

"Wait," I say, stopping her in her tracks.

"What?" she replies with annoyance in her voice.

"You called me 'daddy', how often do you get this intimate with your father?" I ask in disgust, completely unaware.

Instant mood killer right there, folks, suggesting that your lady has sexual relations with her father. I don't recommend trying that one.

I felt a sharp sting on my cheek as her hand made contact with the side of my face.  She covered her breasts with her hands and told me to "get the hell out".  I picked up my clothes and got out of that apartment as fast as I could.  I've had a lot of awkward moments in my life, but I think that one puts the cherry on the top.

I went home in embarrassment, half a virgin.  Just like Regina George was before she met Aaron Samuels. 

As soon as I got home, I pulled out my laptop from its case and typed in urban dictionary in the search engine.  I typed in 'daddy' and wait for results to pop up.

Oh.

I cleared my history and logged off.

........

Yeah, my almost-first time was awkward.  And yeah, Scarlett hasn't talked to me since, but whatever.

I've seen her once after the incident.

In my brother's bedroom.

I wasn't mad, though.  I guess I figured it would happen.  They were the same age, she was hot and he could bang any girl he wanted. 

Enough about sex and my non-existant sex life, you're probably sick of it. 

Until next time!