Welcome to New York

I packed a suitcase, cramming miscellaneous articles of clothing and necessities into it.

I didn't think twice before shutting my door behind me and locking it.  I headed off to the airport, dragging the suitcase behind me to my car.

I can not stand and wait around for her to come back, I have to go see my girl.

The drive to the airport seems like it takes forever, but I arrive in a matter of minutes.  I quickly gather my things and rush inside.  I purchase a ticket, which was way too expensive, by the way.  But, hey, how cheap are the tickets going to be when you are booking it literally last minute.

The security line is super long, and incredibly boring.  I hold my arms up when I'm standing by the scanner.  The lady looks at me and insists to give me a pat down.

I see you, girl, you just want to touch up on me.

She doesn't find anything on me and lets me pass.  I zoom over to my gate and arrive just in the nick of time.  My section is called up to board and I wait patiently in yet another line.

The plane is quite packed, as I imagined it would be.  So many people traveling over to The Big Apple.

I find my seat and wait to find out who is sitting beside me.  Moments pass before a tall man with dirty blonde hair sits down next me. 

His charming smile greets me as he says, "Hello."

I try to recognize his accent and where he could be from, yet my mind draws a blank.

I figure that it would be polite to introduce myself, "Hi, I'm Jared."

"Alex.  Alexander Skarsgård," his friendly voice rings.

Swedish.  That's gotta be it.

"Swedish, right?" I look for conformation.

"You'd be correct, I grew up in Vällingby."

I have no clue where the hell that is, besides the obvious fact that it's in Sweden.  Of course, I'm not going to let him know that.

"Ah, nice!  I've visited a few times," I say, trying to sound impressive.  Darn it, you're such an idiot.

"Really?" he sounds perplexed, "where did you stay?  There's a hotel by my mum's place."

I hate myself.

"Uh," all thought comes to a stop.

He chuckles quietly, "You've never been, have you?"

"Nope."

I enjoy the rest of the flight, chatting with Alex and learning more about Sweden and how he grew up.  Weird, two strangers talking to each other like we've known each other forever.  He's a pretty cool guy from what I've heard about him so far.

The plane starts to descend as we near our destination.  I can not wait to see Margot, from her beautiful eyes to her ever-so-sexy body.

I wipe up my drool before further fantasizing.  Passengers exit the massive plane and go on with their lives, or plan their next adventure.