Beach Bum

I found the swim trunks I thought for sure I had lost under a pile of clothes beside the laundry hamper. 

I know, I know, if you have a laundry hamper that is just one foot away, why don't you put your clothes in it?  I just don't. 

Again, like I said before, my name is Jared Leto and I do what I want.

I raced out to my car and turned on the ignition.  I speed out of the driveway and pop a CD in to play music.  Listening to the radio is torture to me, I only listen to the best music, and that is my own.  Because I slay, I slay, I slay, okay!  Okay ladies now let's get in forma-hm, maybe I do listen to the radio sometimes.  But really, our band is amazing.

"I've been up in the air
Out of my head
Stuck in a moment of emotion I've destroyed
Is this the end I feel?
Up in the air,"

I sing along as I tune out the rest of the world.  The cars that whir by me are nothing but a blur.  I love being on the open road with my music, where not a thing in the world could bother me. 

"A thousand times I've tempted fate
A thousand times I've played this game
A thousand times that I have said today, today, today,"

I see the faint sign of where I need to turn off to arrive at my destination.  The tires squeal as I approach the sign and take a sharp right.  I park the car and pop the trunk.  I grab a beach towel and drape it over my shoulder.  A whole studio with huge cameras and a large crew are huddled around a secluded area of the beach.  Curious, I make my way over to the attention to see what's up. 

Then I remember that Margot said that she had a photoshoot. 

Margot in a bikini, uh, yes please. 

My walk over to the commotion turns into a sprint, with the thought of seeing her swirling around in my mind. 

I come to a halt as I find a curly blonde head of hair underneath a red and white umbrella.  The woman's face is bright and happy as she poses with three adorable golden retriever puppies. 

A jolt of electricity shoots throughout my entire body as I stand in shock.  I've never seen a woman quite this beautiful ever before.

She must have noticed me staring at her, because she starts beaming my way.  A man with a camera beside me snaps the perfect shot with her delightful expression.

  A man with a camera beside me snaps the perfect shot with her delightful expression

"Jared!" she exclaims, pleased to see me.  Her Aussie accent ringing through my ears, "I'm so happy you came!  Sorry, we were supposed to wrap up a while ago."