Jealousy

11 just started school
( she never went missing after defeating the demogorden )

Mikes pov

I sat at the table with Dustin Lucas and will Dustin ask " where's el ". I shrug and say " I don't know ". Wills mouth is open and he says " over there " . I look over at el holding hands with this kid named Thomas. Lucas says " uh you never taught her what holding hands meant did you ". I shake my head. I knew el was going to start staying with hopper next week. But I knew she never was taught by anyone what holding hands was or meant . Lucas pats my shoulder " Mabye she's clue less ". I nod and I get up but Dustin says " wait" I sit back down and I see Troy walk over. Lucas sighs and says " dude not to be on the offensive side of you but she is kinda pretty. Boys will be attracted to her". I nod and I see Troy grab her thigh she moves away still holding The boys hand." That's it!" I jump up and walk over to them. " Troy! Thomas!! Leave her alone " Thomas let's go of her hand and Troy walks over to me and punches me. I fall to the ground as my nose starts bleeding. El looks upset and startled at the same time. She runs off and Lucas and Dustin run over to me. Will sits there in shock. Lucas and Dustin help me up and I look around. The whole lunch room is staring at me. I run out.

--------

I'm in the locker rooms trying to find el. I see a small figure out side beside a tree. I open the door and I start walking to it. The closer I got to the person the more it looked like el. I see it is her,She's crying! I run over to her and I say " el I'm sorry about the lunch room"

Elevens pov

" el I'm sorry about the lunch room " mike said. i don't know what to do i quietly say " frie-". I get cut off and he says " el why were you holding hands with Thomas ".
I didn't under stand whAt was so bad about holding hands. " holding hands?" I say quietly waiting for him to explain. Mike sighs and sits beside me. " you hold hands with someone when your their boy friend or girl friend or really close friend ". It takes me a moment to process all he said. Then I get it. I hold mikes hand and say " friends ". Mike smiles and says " friends "