A love triangle part 1 ;)

Inspired by Therealstuff's idea

Mikes pov

I yawn as I walk into school. I look at el beside my locker. I wave at her but she doesn't wave back. She's been acting a bit weird. I guess it's just her. I walk to my locker and I say " h-hey el". Me and her decided not to date becuase the boys would freak out. But I still have feelings for her even tho it's been 1 year. She looks down and mumbles " I have to  go". She rushes off and I'm left behind. I frown and I think just.. Mabye she doesn't feel good. I've been lying to myself for awhile. I guess she's moved on.

Elevens pov

Here lately I've felt weird around mike. I don't know what's happening. Troy has been acting nice around me here lately also. I hate him and he's the same mouth breather as always. But he might have changed.  It's been one whole year and me and mike are going no where in a relationship so I should consider a new BF. I see Troy walk up to me and he says " hey el...". I quietly say " hi". Just to avoid the awkwardness . He says " hey... um are you and mike...  uh". He pauses and the curious type i am I say " are me and mike what"? He takes a moment to answer and he says " dating ". The question hits me hard. I really didn't know how I felt about him. Even since we promised not to date.  And I moved in with hopper. We have been closed off. I only see him at school and he doesn't invite me over a lot anymore. I guess it's just him. I quickly break my train of thought and I say " No". He sighs in relief and he runs off. Well that's a different Troy. I mean I still feel uneasy around him but he's changed.

Mikes pov

I walk to lunch. I've been feeling a bit depressed and I haven't had any sleep. I know for sure I have feelings for her but she's moved on. And I feel like now that I helped her she just left. She stopped sitting at the lunch table with us. She stopped coming over to my house so I stopped inviting her. And Lucas will and Dustin just joke about it. So their no help. I decide to eat lunch alone today. I sit down at a  lunch table in the corner. I see el and Troy talking. Just fucking great. I then see Troy kiss her. My life comes crashing down. I feel light headed and I wanted to get up and run over to Troy and punch him. I rush out of the lunch room and out of school.