Hostage day 2

Yes I was not doing the make out only because i don't really feel like doing a make out session with any ship. This will be  different because it's mileven instead of wike today.

-
( REMEBER they are older ( 18 ) )

Eleven and mike pondered into a store to find some clothing to wear for prom. But what happens when a robber takes eleven hostage.

-

" here's the shop " mike says unamused. Eleven glares at him only to find him walking into the store slowly. Eleven races past him to see a bright red dress. She wanted this dress so much but she couldn't bare to look at the price tag. Mike walked up from behind her and says " we might have to rob the store for that dress ". Eleven picked up that he was joking and replied " Mabye.. ". She caresses the dress lining with her finger tips and picks up the price tag with her other hand. Before she could get a good look she heard a loud gun shot. She turned praying that mike was ok. He was but he grabbed her and dropped to the ground with his arm around her. " YOU OVER THERE COME HERE " the man in a mask yelled. Eleven didn't move. She kept her breathing quiet so she wouldn't draw attention.  Just then he points the gun at her " ILL COUNT TO THREE. ONE," he yelled  as his partner took care of the cashier. Mike whispered in her ear " do it. ". Eleven slowly started to stand up and he motioned for her to come over to him. She slowly walked over. Her heart beat was getting faster. She thought she would have a anxiety attack before she was in his reach.

-

He grabbed her and pulled her over to his chest. Then the man pulled his gun to her head. Tears ran down her cheeks and he yelled " ANYONE MOVE I SHOOT THE GIRL ". Mike started looking for a way to grab eleven and run out. But this was impossible. He glanced at her and mouthed " you'll be ok ". She slightly nodded knowing he was just trying to calm her down. She said in a shaky voice. " p-please l-l-let m-me g-g-go ". Tears run down her face and mike was frantic. He was punching himself in his mind for telling her to go up there.  The man threw down eleven and ran out while the other followed with a bag of cash. Mike sprinted up and ran to her hugging her. Everyone else got up and started calling 911. " I-I'm so sorry " he said with every drop of regret in his voice. She let go of him and said " I forgive you "