A love triangle part 2

Elevens pov

I pull away and Troy looks worried. He says " I-I'm sorry". I don't know what to do. I just sit there. I look over at dustin Lucas and will and they all are running out the lunch room door. I don't see mike anywhere.

Mikes pov

I laid in my bed crying. I knew this day would come. But her and Troy kills me. I don't know how long I've been crying before I hear banging on the door. I  freeze. I can't let them see me like this. They will just laugh at me. The banging gets louder. I cover my ears with my pillows praying the banging would go away.  Finally dustin burst through my door. I curl up in a ball hoping they would just leave. Even though that isn't happening. I mumble " go away". I shut my eyes and I hear Dustin yell "dude WHY DID YOU RUN OUT". I shake my head. All I can see in my mind is Troy and El kissing. Lucas speaks up and says " MIKE you CANT JUST RUN OUT LIKE THAT". I felt bad but I'd rather be here than watching el and Troy doing whatever their doing. " mike.... we saw el and Troy kiss then you ran out. You told us you didn't like her" will says.  I rub my eyes and I sit up on the bed. I shout " well you know guys.... I do like el ok! We agreed not to date so WE could please you guys. We didn't want you to feel awkward around us! And all you do is laugh!!" I slam down my fist on the bed and I jump up and run out. 

Get ready for the finale part!!!