Inside jokes day 1

( never did 3rd person view. Wish me luck )

Mike and will always had this one inside joke. It was pretty simple but it was very funny to them.

-
( wike ) ( yes this isn't mileven. I'll be picking and choosing which ship for what )

Mike and the gang were playing DND and will had thrown a 7. Mike locked eyes with his. The whole party was going to die. While the rest were screaming at him and he was yelling it wasn't his fault mike wasn't. Instead he said " what about if Lucas rolls and gets a 8 The game will end ". They all stopped complaining and just sat there. Lucas finally broke the silience with " wish me luck ". He rolls and gets a 4.... silience surrounded the room. Dustin slams his fist on the table " COME ON THIS IS BS ". Will moved away from dustin over to mike. " guys. The games over you can leave " mike says. Everyone but will gets up and runs up the stairs. Including el. They taught her how to ride a bike and she lives with hopper now. Mike turns his head to look at will. " Gah I screwed this whole game up " will says frowning. " it wasn't your fault really. " mike says moving his hand over to wills. Mike had always knew he liked boys. But will didn't know he knew. All the others just joked about it not knowing he was really gay. Will blushed and he was hoping mike wouldn't noticed. But that was the first thing he noticed. Mike quickly pulls his hand away and started to think of a way to change the topic. He remembered the time when will fell down his stairs and said " well that escalated quickly ". He laughs to himself then says. " well that escalated quickly. " they both burst out into laughter. Mike knew what he wanted to do. But what if will rejected him. He quickly leans in and presses his lips against wills. Wills eyes widen and he pulls away. Mike thought this would be the end of his friendship. He knew it would. " I-I'm s-so sorry. I d-don't know-" just then will cut him off by slamming his lips into mikes. Lucas runs down the stairs and mike and will pull away. " sorry I forgot my-". Lucas pauses and says " well sorry for interrupting " and he runs back upstairs.