Meeting the Crew

Amber POV
"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"To headquarters." She said without looking back at me. Headquarters? Well okay. If they can give me an explanation of what just happen then I'll keep following her.

"Wait here." She said and disappeared after that. Huh. Where did she go? I looked in both directions to see which way she went. We were in an abandoned alleyway. not even a stray cat was here. Something fell from the sky and hit me in the head.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. I looked at what hit me. A rope?

"Come on up." I heard a shout from above. I looked up to see the girl, Krystal, signaling me to climb the rope up to an empty warehouse. What have I got to lose, right? I laughed to myself mentally.

When I got up there, I was stunned and could not believe my eyes. Future like equipment were set up everywhere. The ones that you see in movies like, Ghostbusters.

"This way." Krystal said, while pulling me away from the gadgets.

"Here she is. The one I was talking about." She pushed me into the center of the room.

"That's a girl?" A guy in the corner said.

"She kind of look's like Donghae." This time a Goddess like girl said.

"Mmm. I don't see it. More like a llama to me." Said another guy, who I think was Donghae.

"I can hear you, you know." I said.

"Don't pay attention to what that say. They don't get out much." Krystal said.

"Well uh hi. I'm Amber and I don't know what's going on here." I introduced myself.

"Well, how should I put this. We are Ghost Slayers." Said the Goddess girl. I started to laugh.

"Ghost Slayers? What, do y'all fight ghosts and what not." I asked. They all shook their heads. Heul. This must be a prank.

"Did you not see me fighting that thing back their?" Krystal asked.

"Well yeah, but.. wait. Are you telling me I can see ghosts?" They, again, all shook their heads. I can not believe this.

"So the thing that you fought earlier was a ghost?" I asked.

"No, that was a lower class demon. There are not only ghost but demons as well. Plus, some others that have not been identified yet." Okay, I think I'm going insane here. How can any of this be real?

"It will take some time to getting use to, but we could really us your help. There are not many people that are like this. We need everyone we can get to help us defend Earth." Said Donghae.

"Is there going to be an attack on Earth or something?"

"It gets attacked everyday, basically, but just defend the city we live in. So not really Earth, just our city." He chuckled.

"Well, Seoul is a pretty big city for only a few of us to defend, don't you think?" I said.

"We get by. Besides we have BA equipment that makes defeating them a lot easier."

"Oh, like that tube of lipstick, right?" Krystal nodded her head.

"So do you think you are willing to join us?" Krystal asked. This all seems so unbelievable. Really can't wrap my head around it. But hey, something this wicked comes around, you got to try it, right?

"Well I guess I could give it a shot." They all smiled and gave me high fives.

"Before she joins, we got to see what level she is at, don't you think?"

"What do I have to do?" I asked. They gave each others evil grins. Oh no. I don't like the look of this.