Never would have thought

Amber POV

"I can't believe you were that little girl! How did you end up in the forest?" I ambushed her with lots of questions.

"Well, me and Unnie use to live in LA when we were younger and I had gotten lost in the woods and then I met you after you had saved me. Small world, huh?" She let out a laugh.

"So what happened after that?" Curious about everything about her.

"Mmm. Not much. Just moved to Korea that following year. After graduating from school, I joined Appa's company. Now here we are." She got up and looked out the window.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her. She turned around and folded her hands.

"Just how crazy all of this is. It's sort of like fate. Don't you think?" She asked.

"Yeah. That could be true. Hey, don't we need to tell Jessica about this? And figure out what my Grandmother was talking about?" Krystal nodded her head.

"Alright. Let's go find her." Krystal looped her arm around me and we went on our way to find Jessica.

"Donghae. Have you seen Jessica unnie?" Krystal asked him. He was tinkering with his gadgets. Didn't even look up at us.

"She's at the meeting with the counsel. Wae? Something wrong?" Still not looking at us.

"Ani. Just need to talk to her." Krystal walked away.

"And.....Done." Donghae set his gadget down.

"What's that?" I asked him.

"This? It's a new modifier for your weapon. I would like you to try it out in your next mission." He handed it to me.

"How does it work?" Looking at it like it's alien material.

"Just attach this to the end of it and it will enhance your level. Get it?" I nodded. Even though I'm still a little confused. I thanked him and went off to find Krystal.

Jessica POV

"Last night. We encountered a new type of demon. I don't have all the details about it just yet. Our data showed that all the demons last night was a lower class demon. But this one particular demon was smarter than the other ones. I suspect it's a much higher class demon that can disguise  it self." The counsel were murmuring amongst themselves when I told them what had happened.

"How did y'all manage to defeat this Demon." One member had asked. Silencing all the other members.

"Our new recruit defeat it."

"A new recruit? How?" Another member asked.

"I'm not exactly sure yet. Everything had happened so fast. At our next meeting I will bring her and y'all can ask her more questions. Meeting adjourned." I ended the meeting. I hate coming to these meetings. But someone has to lead them.. Ugh.

*Ring* My phone started to ring. I pulled out my phone to look at the caller.

"Un, Soojung-ah." I called her.

"Unnie.  We need to talk. When are you going to be back?" She asked me. I looked down at my watch.

"Umm about an hour or so. Wae? You okay?" I asked her. Sounding worried.

"I'm fine. But it's something important. So just  hurry back."

"Ne." I heard a crashing sound over the phone and a scream.

"Soojung?!" I could only hear heavy breathing and running footsteps. Then the call ended.

I need to get back to the headquarters.

Surprised? I wasn't going to keep writing this because it wasn't doing well and I had writers block. But few people wanted me to keep writing it so here's another chapter:) I can't promise when I will upload another one. Probably surprise you every now and then. So here you go:D