Party to disaster

Krystal POV

"Do we have everything?" I say as I look around to see if we got the things we need. 

"Just about. We just got to get the confetti cannon." Minho said.

"Oh no. Not thing again. Last time it explode!" Yoona yelled.

"It's alright I fixed it this time." Donghae yelled back.

"Oh yeah? Like how you fixed our phones that ended up frying?" Yoona countered back.

"Who new that the new iphones would suddenly catch on fire?" Donghae pouted.

"Look, no confetti cannon Minho. Okay?" I said.

"Yeah yeah." He mumbled to himself.

"Unnie, where's Amber at?" I asked.

"She went to the changing room to change out of her clothes. Go fetch her." She said.

"Ne, Unnie." I said and walked off towards the room.

I opened up the door to the changing room. At first, I didn't see anyone. I peeked behind the lockers and finally saw her. I was shocked at what I saw. Not that she was changing but she had a long scar going down her back. I gasped and turned away.

"Whose there?" She asked.

"Krystal. Sorry I should have knocked on the door when I came in." She smiled.

"That's okay. Have y'all started without me?"

"No. I actually came to fetch you so we could." Should I ask her? Better not.

"Hey let's go before they get worried." I said and took her hand, dragging her into the main room.

"Okay. I brought the main guest!" I raised her hands up.

"PARTY TIME!!!" We screamed.

After about an hour or two I got really tired from dancing and singing, I needed a break. So I walked over to a table and sat beside Amber. I need to ask her. It keeps bothering me.

"Amber. Can I ask a question?" I finally asked.

"What is it?"

"Sorry but when I came in here earlier, I saw the scar on your back and was wondering how you got it?" She looked down as I was asking.

"Sorry you don't have to answer that." I said. Stupid Krystal. I mentally face palmed myself.

"It's alright. It just has a tragic story behind it is all." She said. After a moments she sighed.

"I don't remember much. Only what my grandmother had told me. When I was about 6, I was playing with my parents in the forest and we came across a wild dog. It attacked me. That's where the scar came from. It also attacked my parents. But they died while trying to protect me."

"Amber, I'm so sorry." I started to tear up.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It happened a long time ago. Besides I can't remember it any way." She said. How did she lose her memory?

"You know, you actually remind me of my friend from when I was younger." I said.

"How so?" She asked.

"I don't. For some reason it just seems like I have known you my ..." I couldn't finish what I was saying. The alarms started to go off.

"What's that status?" Jessica Unnie yelled.

"We are getting attacked by some lower class demons on the north side of the building." Donghae said.

"Okay everyone gear up. Krystal, get Amber some gear too. This will be her first mission." Jessica Unnie said. She then looked at Amber.

"Welcome to Team Abnormal."