Nightmare training

Amber POV

*Face plant* Totally just did not go face first into the mud. Note the sarcasm, ha. This training is worse then the military training I went through. Though I guess we are up against something not normal.

"There you Amber. Keep going you are almost there." Jackson said well sitting on my back. Yeah you heard. On my back. I think they are trying to kill me.

Krystal POV

"So what do you guys think about her?" I asked.

"Mmm. She seems to be strong enough mentally and physically." Yoona said.

"I guess we should just wait until the real thing happens to see if she is up for it." Minho said.

*crash* We turned around to see what happen. Well ain't this a sight. We started to laugh. Jackson and Amber had landed on top of each other. Like in those romantic dramas, and they almost kiss!

"Hey guys, not here." Donghae said, playfully.

"It's not what it looks like." Amber started to blush from embarrassment.

"Whatever you say." Minho teased. I think Amber will fit in perfectly here. She has the aura about her that reminds me of someone from when I was younger.

Amber POV

Okay that's it. They are totally trying to kill me! But they seem pretty cool. I feel like I can be myself around and like I have know them my whole life. A door suddenly opened. I turned around to see who it was. What is with the icy feel in the air?

"What is going on?" A voice from the door could be heard. Everyone had froze in their spot. A figure of a girl walked into the room.

"Unnie!" Krystal said and ran towards the girl. Unnie?

"Who do we have here?" She said while staring me up and down. Feeling shy, I introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Amber Imnida." I bowed. She just stared at me with an icy glare. I don't know what to do at this point. Thankfully Krystal spoke up.

"Unnie, This is Amber, like she already had said. She is like one of us. She can see the creatures too." She said.

"I see. Well I welcome you to our team. Mine name is Jessica." She said with a smile and we shook hands. They all started to clap their hands.

"So Ms. Jessica, can we throw a party?" Jackson said with puppy eyes.

"Well it is a special occasion. I guess we can throw a small one." Before she could even finish the sentence they all screamed and started to run around figuring out what to get for the party.

"Do they not get out much?" I asked Jessica.

"Only when a creature or what not comes and attack. Other than that we stay in here in our protected area. I will explain everything a little later on when we have a briefing." She said. "I haven't seen Soojung look so happy in a while."

" Soojung?" I asked. That name sounds familiar.

"Ah, I mean Krystal, I usually call her by her real name."

"Is she usually not happy?" I asked.

"Mmmm she hasn't been lately. It's the first in a while since I saw her smile." She said.

"Well let's hope that it stays like that for a while." She nodded her head.

"By the way. Amber, have we ever met before. You look familiar to me." Questioning me.

"I don't think so. I'm from America. It's my first time being in Korea. I have only been here for a year or so."

"Ah, I see." She kind of have that look you get when you think to hard and your head is about to explode.

"Never mind. I think I was mistaken. Let's go and help the others prepare for your welcome party."

Authors note

Hey guess, I'm uploading another chapter today cause the other one was to short, but so is this one xD If I make small chapters I will write another one and upload both or more. I hope you will enjoy this story. Thanks for reading!