Chapter 5

× Next Morning ×

* Remington's P.O.V. *

...Phone Dialling...

"Hello?" Theo greeted to the phone. He sounded happy to talk to hear my voice. I hoped he didn't hate me for our little fight we had.

"Hey. Theo, umm can i ask you a favor?" i asked with guilt. "its 7:46 am and She still isnt home. She has the car and we couldnt walk it would take almost and hour."

"I'll be there in five." He said. I loved him for this ♥ He was so kind and he knew me so well. Im sure he knows everything about me except the fact that i have feelings for him, my dad and what happend just last night. I have always had feelings for him but i would never tell him i quickly shook off the thinking and got ready to be picked up.

"Okay, guys Theos coming to get us, so be ready and don't jump around in the back. Got it??" I asked them.

"Who's Theo?" asked Lennex and Ryan looked up at me with the same question on his face.

"Oh! thats right! pizza guys undercover name.  He's a secret spy." i said to Lennex and Ryan. I remembered that day he was known as pizza guy.

* Flashback *

"Im hungry!!" whined Lennex. We were home alone. She was out with her "Boyfriend" and It was freezing because she broke the heater. we were huddled up watching Cartoons.

"Okay Hold on." i said taking out my phone. I called Theo.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

"Hey, Theo. Umm Can you do me a favor please?"i begged

"Yeah. Of course whats up?" He asked.

"Uggh Theo you're the best! So my mom is out and the heater is broken. i was wondering of you could bring something to eat for us and more blankets? please i will owe you BIG time." I begged again.

"No, Yeah of course be there in 5." He said then there was a beep. he hung up. Again Theo had saved the day.

"Who was that?" asked Lennex.

"My friend." i answered squeezing her nose. 

When he got here. He brought two boxes of pizzas and two plug in heaters.

"You're friends with the pizza guy!" Lennex shouted and hugged him.

i rolled my eyes.

*Flashback Ends *

thoughts were interrupted with a Buzzing of my phone before i could get to it a load bang came from the front door. I snap my head straight up and fixed my ete straight on my mother. She was drunk, of course. whats new, and swaying back and fourth. Then Suddenly she locked her eyes on me and widened them.

"What the hell are you doing?!?! You're trying to leave and take my kids with you!" she said in shock. "You're abandoning me!" she shouted. I was annoyed.

I quickly rolled My eyes while grabbing Lennex & Ryan's hands, and started to the front door.

"Oh shut up," i started calmly. "I'm taking them to scho-"

"You Bitch!" she said while yanking the kids out of my hands. Excuse me! who was she to call me a bitch. "Theeese are MYYY kidss..by purpossse!!" she slurred her words out of her drunk mouth while taking the kids towards the stair case. they were scared out of their minds. so was i but not for myself..

"Where the hell are you going?" i shouted grabbing her shoulder, when i felt the back of her cold hand against the face. i fell to the ground. the kids ran quickly to my room. she walked up to my body, laying on the floor. i heard a honk...Theo.

"You're just mad that Jose told you were just an accident." she began to laugh devilishly. then stopped and whispered, "Well, he lied, More like i mistake."

* Theo's P.O.V *

I texted Remington about four minutes ago, what could she be doing. I got off to go check one her. When i walked in i found her on the floor. i panicked and rushed to help her up.

"More like a mistake." Ms. Hemmings had said to Remington. Remington ran to her room to get the kids. What the hell is going on??  i thought.

"Well, Theo. You look very handsome today, sweety." her mother pointed out. uhhh?

"Thank you, Ms. Hemmings." Remington saved me an awkward Conversation and ran down with the kids, the towards the door. "Well, if you dont mind, i should take these kid-ies to school." We were walking towards the door.

"Why are YOU, a handsome and polite, REGULAR person, even friends with Remington? I mean look at her. She's a degusting, hideous, mute, repulsing, littl-" I cut her off.

"With all due respect, Ms. Hemmings, Thats Enough!" I said in a serious, Mellow tone. And we walked out.