Chapter 14

Writer's Note:

"Her" Stands for Remington's mother. In the beginning of the story it talks about how Remington wasn't comfortable calling her Mother because she doesn't deserve it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liam?.." My mother was very surprised to see him. She was drunk but i she managed to keep her cool.

"Hey mom." He greeted her with a crooked smile. She approached him slowly and touched his cheek the way Theo touches mine. She's never done that to me or anyone. Am i jealous? Yes. I think I am. She Hugged him tight.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS?" I heard Jose raise his voice up. My neck snapped towards him..And i froze. I felt Theo grab my wrists tight. He looked towards me and started to walk my way. I took a step back stepping on Theo's foot. Theo, then, grabbed my waist and pulled me back a little.

Jose touched my face where the bruise had been, "I gave you a bruise." I closed my eyes realizing Theo now knows the truth and he knows i lied. "How week." he said pushing me to the ground.

"Hey!" I heard Theo yell and quickly he rushed over. and stood over in front of me. and punched him in the face. Jose hit the couch. I stood slowly with the help of Liam. I heard her yelling ask Jose to stop. Jose threw Theo at the wall. Then Jose got up and yelled at her.

"SHUT UP, YOU BITCH." Jose shouted. It shocked me. He grabbed her face and pushed her against the wall. Her feet weren't touching the floor. I crawled to Theo and Liam ran to Her and Jose.

I crawled to and he was tired, beat up, out of breath, and exhausted. He tried to get up again but i grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back down.

"Please stay here, Theo. Please." I whispered to him crying. I put my forehead against his hugging him.

"I will never stop fighting for you as long as I have you to fight for." He whispered, hugging me back. Then i focused my attention back to Jose, Her, and Liam.

"If you yell again i will kill you with my bare hands." I heard Jose whisper to Her. Pull him off of her and set her down gently on the couch. Then Liam walked back towards him. "And just who do you think you are?" he asked liam.

"That's none of your damn business. So why don't you get your broke ass self together and get the FUCK OUT OF MY GOD DAMN HOUSE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS." Liam shouted. Jose got up and left. I was so relieved.

Liam was all hunch over Her like she was hurt. I helped Theo up and walked him to the couch.

"Are you OK? Are you hurt?" I asked Theo. Touching his face and checking everywhere like how i was the day I asked if Lennex was touched or hurt the day i got the news about Ry.

He laughed a little then winced at the pain when i set him on the couch, "Just peachy." He replied. I smiled and kissed him. A real kiss. It felt long and soothing. I have been waiting for this kiss for years. When i finally pulled away. I smiled. He smiled back.

"I have been waiting for that since the 8th grade, Rem." I laughed and kissed him again.