Chapter 10

* Remington's P.O.V. *

When Theo Called he said to met him in his basement where we usually practiced to get ready for the concert. We didn't have to sign up. Theo already annouced that the day we fought.

When we got there everyone was set up and ready. Lennex sat next to Theo and I went over the new songs with the band.

"Okay so I wrote this new song, and it's not finished but I think it might work. It's short but we can work on it together and finish it faster, and we don't want a super long song, right?" They shrugged.

"Why don't you sing I Lived. Remember the song you wrote yesterday!" Lennex shouted.

"That ones not done sweety." I said.

"We can finish it together like you said. And plus i like it." Said Theo.

"Umm..Okay I guess." I said and I showed the band what to play.

And I sang...

* Theo's P.O.V. *

"Hope when you take that jump you don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises you built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out they're screaming your name. Hope if every body runs you choose to stay...."

As I sat down and watched them play I got the chills as always. They had an original sound and Remington, the way all those words just slipped out so gracefully. She was blessed with an AMAZING Voice. She was beautiful. If only she knew how amazing she was...but that's not what bugged me. I knew I liked her a lot but since Yesterday..when I picked her up in the morning for school. It's was different. My feelings I mean. They were different..but I'm not sure how..not knowing if they were stronger, or less than what they were before..I knew I loved her, she's my best friend but did I LOVE her?

"Hope when the moment comes you'll say I, I did it all, I, I did it all I owned every second that this world could give I saw so many places the things that I did. Yeah, with every broken bone, I swear I lived."

It was a short song since it wasn't finished. Lennex screamed and clapped and Remington smile at her then at me. It gave me butter flys. I got really nervous around her sometimes. It was a short practice. We went back to the Hospital late at night Lennex fell asleep and Remington was writting more music.

_Tryouts_

* Remington's P.O.V. *

"There's so many people here.." I said in amazement and nervousment.

"Well yeah the winner a crap load of money for just singing." Said Oddy. She was our electric guitar.

"Look who's here." Said Ashton, our bass player. He was pointing at the group of girls surrounded by other girls shouting for an autograph. But I couldn't catch who it's was until she made eye contact with me. I laughed and walked towards Maggie and he band of followers (six chix).

"Haha...what are you doing?" I asked pointing towards the group of screaming girls.

"That's my fan club..Don't have one?- Didn't think so." She said with a shit load of sass.

"Oh! Guys hold your breath you might catch her Bitch-itous.." Oddy said we walked away to our seats. Maggie was mad so laughed.

There were alot of people we were there for about four hours waiting for our names to be called. And hour and a half after those passing four hours our name was called.

"Band of Misfits." I heard a bold name say I was about to stand up when someone else did. I didn't know them but they had the same name as us..

Oh fuck .