Chatper 11

*Remington's P.O.V *

When I woke up, I lifted my head from Theo's chest. He's was so comfy to lay on. He was sound asleep. His eyes closed, his breathing was steady. It made me smile and giggle a little bit. When I turned around to go to the bathroom, I noticed something was wrong. It was quite peaceful. Lennex! I shook Theo.

He Grabbed my hands in a panic and held them.

"What?!? What's wrong?" He said worried. I pointed to the spot where Lennex was.

"Where's Lennex?" I said worried. I ran my hands throw my messy side braid.

"Don't worry, she has to be around here somewhere. You go look around the bathroom and snack area and I look in the lobby." He said and kissed me on the forehead. Then we went our separate ways.

* Theo's P.O.V. *

I ran down stairs bumping into multiple people, while apologising. I ran to the lady who kept getting phone calls and didn't mind my presence. She wasn't about to answer any of my questions. I heard screaming from outside. I looked and saw it.

"Unbelievable.." I said walking out the door to more screams.

* Remington's P.O.V. *

My phone kept going off but I was busy and if it wasn't Theo then I wasn't about to answer it. I rushed to the bathrooms and looked around whispering Lennex's name. Nothing.

Then I went to the snack bar...nothing. I was about to ask the lady at the snack bar if she had seen a little girl around here, when Theo called. I quickly rushed out of the room. Next to the bathroom and a large window.

"Theo!" I practically yelled in the phone. "Did you find her?" I asked noticing there were screams in the background..

"Uh, yeah I did. Are you by a w-" I cut him off.

"Great! Thank you so much! Where are you guys?" I asked frantically.

"Well look out a window and you'll find out." He said laughing. I wasn't in the mood to play his stupid games.

"Theo, I'm really tired," I said walking to a window, "I really just want to practice and we w-" I looked out the window. "Oh my god." I said. Looking out the window I saw tons of people covering the hospital grass. Holding signs Saying, Infinite Republic, Rock on IR <3, Be Real, Be Infinite.

"Come down here." He said hanging up. I think .. we just started a revolution!.. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

W.N.: I'm not done with this chapter.. i just dont know what too write. Should i make Theo and Remington get into a fight? Should I have the due date of the money for the surgery shortened? both? any other ideas are welcome in the comment box because i'm clueless...

                                                        - M.Jane xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.