Chapter 13

"Liam?.." I mumbled to myself.

Liam Edward Hemmings, is my, now, 28 year old brother. Which Ryan has met a few times but Lennex hasn't. He's older. Different. The last time i saw him was three weeks after his graduation. He had abandoned me and my sickening mother to live somewhere other than Manchaster. He just got up and left one day. I hated him for it. The last time i saw him he was 18. This Liam was a stranger to me.

"Remy." He said embracing me with a hug. I don't hug him back. Theo intorduced him self as we took a seat in the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, calmly, looking up at this unknown face with similar features as 18 year old Liam.

"Well," He said adjusting his seating position, "I saw the Interveiw of you and Lennex and your band. I heard Ryan was in the hospital. I came as quick as i could."

I stayed quiet. Just looking at him. Scanning him. Trying to find the truth.

" Rem, I haven't seen you in like 5 years. I would think you would be a little happy to see m-" He started.

"See you? It's been 9 years since you left me and mom here alone, broke, to fend for our selves - myself..." i emphasized. i continued,
"And you're asking me to be happy to see you?" i laughed, "Well, I'm not.". I was so pissed that he thought he could just show up out of no where and our past would just pick up where it left off.

"I thought maybe you could forgive me and we could forget all of the crap that's happened." He said standing up and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Forgive and forget? You're kidding me right? oh, well, i guess it's easier to think that when you have the opportunity to leave and think it over for 9 years. Liam, you don't understand. I can't forget because believe it or not, things have happened between the time you left and now. Time didn't stop so you could disappear and show up again. Time kept going and we couldn't keep up with it. Crap has been happening my whole life since you've been gone and it's STILL happening, now, and you want me to forget? Well, I CAN'T FORGET WITH MY BROTHER IN THE HOSPITAL AS A REMINDER OF HOW SHITTY LIFE IS, AND I CAN'T FORGIVE WITH SHITTY PEOPLE, LIKE OUR OWN MOTHER, WHO SLEEP AROUND AND GETS DRUNK EVERYDAY, LIAM." I ran my fingers through my hair with tears rushing down my face like some kind of race. I was finally opening up. It felt refreshing to scream and get things off my chest rather than holding it all in like i have been.

"THAT'S MY LIFE. This is my fucked up life!" I said finally calming down as Theo hugged me to calm me down. I burried my face into the bowl of his neck. I finally got myself together and let Theo go.

"I'm sorry, Remy. I didn't know." He said i knew he didn't know, he hadn't been there. That was his choice.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have blown up like that. I'm calm now." We talked for a while. He got to know Theo a lot. I could tell Liam liked him, not as much as me of course but a fair amount. He had begun talking about Ryan and Lennex. I told him about Ryan and his money problem at the hospital.

"Where are you guys gonna get the money?" He asked us.

"We're making payments so far we've given them 230, With saved money we've earned, but we need at least 1,200 by this up coming Thursday." Theo explain. Liam nodded and thought for a while.

"Well, I'll tell you what. Since your life is as shitty as you made it sound with out me," He said air quoting the word, "shitty". "and it doesn't sound like you guys are too sure about getting the money in on time. So because i love Ryan and because i know how much he means to you, I can give you 1,500." He said. I inmediatly bolted straight up. standing before him.

"Really? Just like that?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, I just need a place to stay for about a month or so." He said. I'm asuming that money was his way of getting back home but under the circumstances...I'll take the deal!

"Yes! Oh, my God, Yes!" I said giving him a hug, "Thank you so much, Liam!" I yelped. This was the best gift anyone has every given me. I loved him for this.

Then the front door swug wide open. It was Jose and My beast of a mother.

"Liam?" My mother asked with a widened face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Writers Note:)

Sorry there was so little of Theo in this one it's late and this chapter is pretty juicey:) Love yous'. Nightxx It's 11:16 in California. I'm dead, right now.

Comment what you think will happen. What will Remy's mom say or do or act? And what about Jose? Remeber when theo asked about Remy's bruse in the car? She said she fell inthe the shower? Will Jose just leave or will he lay hands on her again..?

#Juicey ;)