Secrets Aren't Meant To Be Kept~ Tyler Joseph

Tyler's pov

I was sitting behind a huge oak tree in the town park, waiting for my best friend, Y/n. We've been meeting here since 6th grade, and she's always late. I used to get mad about it, but now it's just a joke between us. We're not exactly the "cool kids" in school, but who is these days?

"Tyjo?" I hear, then turn to see her smiling at me. Y/n's small body plops down next to me, and she wraps her arms around me.

"What's up? You seem extra happy today, not that I'm complaining." I say, hugging her back. I've had feelings for Y/n since the 8th grade, but I'm too scared to tell her; I don't want to lose her.

"Um, it's Friday! And you know what we do on Friday! I'm ready to hear everything, Ty!" She practically yells in my ear. We tell each other what we've been thinking about all week on Fridays, I have no idea why.

I smile and run my hand through my hair, giving her a can of soda (or pop) from my bag that I always pack. Y/n thanks me and opens it. "You first." I say.

Y/n's pov

You thank Tyler as he hands you a can of soda. You've always liked Tyler, but you thought he'd never feel the same. You were ecstatic due to the fact that your personal Blurryface seemed to be silent for the past few days.

"You first." Tyler says, a smile dancing along his features. You smile and open your mouth to speak, then Blurryface finally attacks.

You're pathetic, Tyler only wants to know so he can laugh at you the moment you leave. The only reason he pretends to be your friend is because he pities you. Go on, tell him. Let him have more to joke about.

"He's back..." You say, your smile gone and your cheeks red from embarrassment. Tyler instantly understands and intertwines your fingers. Pity.

"Don't listen to anything he says, Y/n. I love you." Tyler says, pulling me to him. Don't listen to me? I'm the only one who tells you the truth, Y/n. You're stupid if you think he really loves you, and if you think I'm quieting down any time soon.

You shake your head, "You can't love me, Tyler. I'm a mess, a disaster." you pull your hand away from his and pull from his warmth.

Tyler's pov

Her Blurryface is destroying her, killing her mind and slowly chipping away at her heart. She's dying inside because you told her what we are. You disgust me, and I'm supposed to disgust you! You love her, but kill her emotionally by telling her what I say to you. That's supposed to be our secret.

"Y/n, don't freak out with what I'm about to do. Okay?" I ask, my hands shaking. Y/n nods cautiously and looks up at me.

I crash my lips onto hers and she gasps. Our lips move in sync for what feels like forever, then Y/n slowly pulls away.

"My secret was that I love you. What's yours?" I ask, resting my forehead on Y/n's while cupping her beautiful face.

Y/n's pov

I may have been wrong this time, but he will leave you. Enjoy what he's giving you while it lasts. See you soon. Blurry then vanishes and you look into Tyler's eyes.

"I love you too, Tyjo. I thought I was going to have to keep that secret forever." You say to him, cracking a smile.

Tyler kisses my nose and I blush, "Secrets aren't meant to be kept, princess." Tyler says.

A/N: AYYYEEEE! I'm so agressive with author's n need to stop. Anyways, thank you guys for reading! Please feel free to comment if you want an imagine or if you just wanna talk! I check my story every day in school and flip when I see the numbers grow! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Tbh I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for phans_young_blood . so, THANKS HOE. anywho, I'll see you guys later. BYE