Requested Imagine~ Tyler Joseph

A/N: This is for Phans_young_blood

Cheyenne's pov

    Tyler and I are on the way to the tattoo parlor, silently looking ahead at the road. My palms sweat and I start bouncing my leg. Tyler's hand instinctively finds mine and he intertwines our fingers.

    "Nervous, babe?" He asks, twisting my wedding ring around my ring finger while making a left turn.

    Tyler and I have been married for about two years now, and we've decided to get a couple's tattoo. Tyler has a few tattoos, but I'm completely bare.

    "Maybe a little... What about you? Or are you immune?" I ask, causing a smile to play on his lips.

    He stays silent for a minute, thinking about his answer, and the parlor comes into view. "Yeah, I'm nervous."

    I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Why? You weren't nervous about the others."

    He squeezes my hand, pulling into the parking lot. "Because this one is going to mean the most to me, Chey. My others will mean almost nothing compared to this one. Because it's going to remind me of you."

    I pecks his lips and unbuckle my seatbelt, "Well, let's do it then."

Tyler's pov

    As Cheyenne talks to the tattoo artist, I look at the way her lips move so quickly and smoothly as she speaks to him, and how she has an adorable side-smile throughout the entire conversation.

    "So, who wants to go first?" The tattoo artist asks, putting some finishing touches on the tattoo sketches.

    "I will." Cheyenne says before I have the chance to open my mouth.

    "Alright, follow me." She says with a smile.

*Time skipptiy skip skap*

    "They look so good!" Cheyenne says, grinning. She looks at our tattoo artist and sees the lady smiling happily at her work.

    "Thank you so much." I say to her.

    She looks at me, "Anytime. Have a nice day you two."

    I nod and we get into the car, "You did good. I thought you were for sure going to cry."

    Cheyenne rolls her eyes and buckles up, "I'm not a wimp!" I chuckle and look at our matching tattoos.

    "I love you, Mrs.Joseph. You're my Queen of Hearts."

    She notices me staring at our hands, "I love you, my King of Hearts."