Best's Friend's Sister Pt 1~ Josh Dun

Y/n's pov

    Josh was coming over today, which meant that you always tried to look good for him. Somehow Tyler, your older brother, never noticed the lower-cut shirts and the little bit of extra makeup on your face.

    "Y/n, Josh is here!" Tyler says, causing you to slip on your shoes and practically run downstairs.

    Tyler just thinks you two are great friends, so when you fly into Josh's arms and hug him tightly, he's not surprised.

    "Hey Y/n." Josh says, hugging you back and lifting you off the ground. The embrace lasts a second too long, and Tyler clears his throat. You let go and Josh puts you down, blushing lightly.

    "I brought you guys something because I thought of you guys when I saw it." Josh holds up a cup-holder with Starbucks and you all burst into a fit of laughter.

    "And, I remembered your favorite." Josh says to you.

    Tyler grabs his and Josh hands you the one with the smallest of hearts on it, knowingly giving it to you so you see it.  You smile and take a sip, rolling your eyes up from the amazing taste.

    "Thank you so much, Joshy." You say, giving a quick wink in his direction.

    I small blush trickles to his cheeks and you smile, walking back into your room with your drink.

Josh's pov

    Y/n turns and walks to her room, her curvy hips swaying beautifully as my eyes trailed her body.

"Josh! Come on, let's go in the backyard and practice a little." Tyler says, pulling my eyes away from Y/n. I nod and follow him to the sliding glass door.

*time skip brought by Josh thinking about you as he drums to all the love songs*

During the practice, I look up to see Y/n opening her window to hear us play. After the song, I glance up once more and we lock eyes. She motions for me to come up to her room.

"Ty, I'm gonna go pee." I say, quickly putting down my drumsticks and going inside.

I fly upstairs and knock on Y/n's door, impatiently tapping my foot on the ground. The door swings open and she grabs my face, hungrily pulling me into a passionate kiss. I respond, wrapping my arms around her perfect waist and closing the door behind me.

"Josh..." Y/n pants, pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, baby?" I ask, rubbing my thumbs on her sides.

"I want us to be public. I want to hold your hand whenever I want, or to cuddle on the couch, or to go out without sneaking around Tyler."  She confesses, lightly biting her swollen lip with anticipation.

I nod in agreement, bringing my tingling lips back to hers.

A/N: Sorry for slow updates! Hope you enjoyed and TYSM FOR 1.4K MY LOVELY READERS! If you have any requests don't be shy! PM or leave it in the comments. I need to know a name, which guy you want, eye and hair color, and a scenario. Love you all, stay alive, and I'll see you in the next chapter... BYYYEE