Jealous~ Josh Dun

Y/n's pov

    Josh is going over to Tyler's house... Again. He's been over there every day this Monday! You understand that they're best friends, but he's leaving for tour soon and you have barely seen him! Josh grabs his snapback and backpack, throwing his phone and a bunch of random stuff in it.

    "I'll be back before dinner, baby." Josh says, leaning down to kiss your cheek.

    "You said that last night, and you weren't." You say defensively, getting up and walking to the back door. You look at the small snow-covered backyard and sigh sadly.

    "Y/n, what's wrong? What did I do?" Josh asks, the sound of his bag being dropped onto the floor echoing through the house.

    You shake your head as he wraps his arms around you from behind, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. The action makes you weak in the knees, making you bite your lip to prevent yourself from moaning out loud.

    "Josh, I feel like you like being around Tyler more than you like being around me. You're going to be on tour with him! And, you've barely been home. I miss you, baby." You say, refusing to let the tears run down your face.

    "Y/n, why didn't you tell me? I'll cancel my plans with Tyler and we can just cuddle all day." Josh says, kissing your jawline.

Josh's pov

    I wish she would've told me about this sooner, I wouldn't have went to Tyler's at all then.

    "No, now I feel like I'm ruining your day." She says, opening the door and stepping onto the back porch. The breeze whips her hair all around her and she looks so beautiful. It's then that I notice my sweatshirt enveloping her small body, making me feel even worse about the whole thing.

    "Princess, I feel like such a jerk for making you feel this way. I'm texting Tyler and telling him I can't go. Now, come on baby girl, you'll catch a cold." I say, wrapping my arm around her shoulders and guiding her inside. Y/n sits back on the couch and I grab my backpack, fishing my phone out of it and texting Tyler.

J: Can't come over the rest of the week. Sorry man

T: It's alright, see you Monday.

    I smile and set my phone on the table, sitting next to Y/n and connecting the TV to YouTube and putting on Shane Dawson, her favorite.

    "I love you, Josh. I really do." Y/n says, leaning towards me and placing her plump lips on mine.

A/N: THANKS FOR READING BEAUTIFULS! I got this idea from SkittleTrash so thank you homeslice! I'm still blown away with the amount of reads, comments, and votes. Thank you so much; I know I say it in like every author's note, but I really mean it each and every time I say it.

ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD~ Camryn