I Love You Pt. 2~ Tyler Joseph

Tyler's pov

    "Today's the day, Tyjo!" Josh says, walking into my hotel room and jumping on my bed.

    "Josh, I'm freaking out." I say quietly, pacing back and forth the room.

    His smile fades and he walks up to me, grabbing my shoulders and forcing me to look at him. "Tyler, you have nothing to worry about! Y/n loves you, you love her, and I'm going to be there eating all of your food."

    I crack a small smirk at his last statement and nod, "I do love her..."

    Josh's smile returns and we do our handshake, "Alright, go get in your tux. We have to be at the church in an hour, and you need to do your hair." He rubs my head and I smack his hand away, rolling my eyes and laughing.

    Josh laughs and goes into the hotel closet, handing me the hanger and sitting on the bed. I pull off my shirt and begin to change into the tux.

Y/n's pov

    You sit in a chair, scrolling through your phone, nervously texting your wedding planner to make sure that everything is perfect.

    "Y/n calm down! Everything's fine. Now, close your eyes." y/b/f says, applying your eye makeup. You take a deep breath and set your phone on your lap.

    "Y/n I know you're freaking out, but there's nothing to worry about. I will be right here with you the entire time." Your mom, who happens to be curling your y/c/h hair, vows. (lol, wedding puns)

    "Thank you mom." You reply, opening your eyes and smiling at her. Y/b/f hands you a dark red lipstick and your swipe it across your lips.

    "Ready to get into your dress?" Y/b/f asks excitedly. You grin and nod, slipping on your dark red Vans and standing up.

    They help you into the glistening, full gown and tears prick your mom's eyes. You look at yourself in the mirror and grin.

    "Ready to get married?" Y/b/f asks, a huge grin matching yours.

*Time skip to church*

Tyler's pov

My hands begin shaking as I wait at the alter. Y/n is ten minutes late. Y/b/f texted Josh and said they were stuck in traffic. I nervously look at Josh and he flashes me a thumbs up, which calms me down a little. Then, the music starts and the church doors open. I don't really pay attention to everyone else, but tears of joy prick my eyes when I see Y/n walk through the entrance. She meets my eyes and a huge smile makes its way to my face, her scarlet lips soon curling up as well. Her father's arm securely wrapped around her own as they slowly walk towards me. For what seems like years, her father kisses her cheek and hands her off to me. We join hands and a tear rolls down my face, Y/n chuckles and wipes it off my face.

"We haven't even said anything and you're already a mess." Y/n jokes, making everyone, including me, chuckle.

The rest of it was a blur, but a beautiful one. All I saw after that was Y/'s beautiful eyes staring into mine the rest of the night. I can remember the taste of her lipstick as we kissed at the altar, and then the way her body was pressed against mine as we dance our first dance as a married couple. It was the best blur of my life.

A/N: HIYA! So, my school is closed tomorrow/today bc of weather stuff... YAY. So I procrastinated studying to finish this :)