I Love You~ Tyler Joseph

Y/n's pov

    You walk around the mall by yourself, looking for a present for your boyfriend, Tyler Joseph. Your eyes widen when you see a black ukulele in the window of a guitar shop. You go into the shop and ask for it.

    "The one in the window?" The worker asks. You nod for the 4th time, and the guy finally understands.

    As he walks away, your phone starts ringing and "Can't Help Falling in Love" plays through the shop.

    "Hey Ty. What's up?" You ask into the phone.

    "Nothing I was just wondering where you were." Tyler responds, sounding excited through the phone.

    "I'm at the mall getting you something. Where are you?"

    "I'm at the house getting a surprise ready for my baby." Tyler says, making you blush. The worker comes back and gives you a look.

    "Alright Tyjo, I have to go. I love you." You say, waiting for his response. "I love you too, princess."

    The man hands my the ukulele in a bag and you pay the money. Now you decide to get some wrapping paper and bows, so you aimlessly walk around.

Tyler's pov

    I finish making the food and decide to start the rose petal path to the table. I lay the red ones on the ground and stop a few inches from the table, then I arrange the pink petals in the shape of a heart around her chair. I'm going all-out for mine and Y/n's anniversary because it's for our 3rd year and I'm going to propose. The only other person who knows is Josh because he can keep a secret... And he helped me plan all of this. I then take the rest of the rose petals and run upstairs to lay them out on the bed. Not for... sexual reasons... but because that's where Josh will be hidden to take the picture of when I actually propose.

    "CODE RED!" Josh says, running into our closet.

    "Josh, I told you no codes!" I say, chuckling as I grab the ring from him and shove it into my pocket. He scoffs and closes the door.

    I run downstairs and grab the bouquet of roses for Y/n and sit at the table. The front door opens and I hear Y/n place her keys on the table by the door. She gasps and walks slowly into the dining room.

    "Tyler... This is so sweet!" Y/n squeals, running into my arms and tackling me into a hug.

Y/n's pov

    "Tyler I love you so much. Thank you!" You say, hugging Tyler tightly.

    "Baby, this is only part of it." Tyler says, letting you go and taking your hand. He pulls out your chair and you look at the food in front of you and giggle.

    "Tyler, you made us a homemade pizza?" You ask.

    Tyler giggles and nods, sitting across from you and eating the pizza. You both finish the pizza and you tell Tyler that you bought him something.

    "Princess, you didn't have to get me anything!" Tyler says, standing up.

    "I wanted to, Tyjo." You say, leading him into the living room.

    "Y/n, I'm ready for this gift." He says, rubbing his hands together and laughing.

    You laugh and roll your eyes, handing him the gift. Tyler tears open the wrapping paper and gasps.

    "Y/n! Thank you so much, I love it!" Tyler hugs you tightly and kisses your cheek.

Tyler's pov

    Y/n grins as I kiss her cheek, making me smile. Time to pop the question.

    "Y/n, I have something to show you, baby." I say, becoming nervous.

    "Is going to top my amazing gift?" She asks, giggling playfully.

    I hold her hand and lead her to the bedroom, hitting the door a little to give Josh the signal. "Tyler, what is it?" Y/n asks, knitting her eyebrows together in confusion.

    "You'll see, baby." I say, opening the door and showing her the bed.

    "Aww, Tyler! You're so cute." She says, grabbing my face and kissing me.

    I kiss back, forgetting about the real reason that I brought her up here. My hands travel to Y/n's hips, lightly pushing her onto the bed. We continue to kiss until I feel the ring in my pocket.

    "Y/n, this isn't why I brought you up here." I say, sitting up and holding her hands in mine.

    "Then I'm ready for you present." Y/n replies, looking into my eyes.

    Just get down on your knee. I take a deep breath and get down on my knee, pulling the ring out of my pocket.

    "Oh my God, Tyler!" She says, tears forming in her y/c/e.

Y/n's pov

    Tyler gets down on one knee and your heart stops. You take a shaky breath and he smiles nervously at you.

"Y/f/n, I've loved you since the day I saw you at the music store. Will you do me the honor of being my beautiful wife?" Tyler asks, his eyes becoming glassy with tears.

"Yes, I would love to marry you Tyler Joseph." You say, tears gliding down your cheeks as he slides the ring onto your finger.

Tyler pulls you into a kiss and you wrap your arms around him, kissing back.

"I got that all on video!" You hear from the closet, making you jump.

"Jesus, Josh! Why are you in here?" You ask, laughing.

"Tyler wanted me to record everything, so I did." Josh replies, walking out and putting Tyler's phone in his hand and walking out of the door.

"I love you." Tyler says, pulling you into his chest.

"I love you, too." You say, planting a kiss on his cheek.

A/N: OH JUNK, WATTUP? Thanks for 199 reads like HOLY POOPSACKS I didn't think this was gonna happen. I know that's not a lot to some people, but to me it means the world. THANKS FOR READING, I LOVE YOU ALL, AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. SEE YOU LATER BEAUTIFULS.