☆epilogue: forever☆

Five years later

Candace's P.O.V.

These last five years have been some of the best. I'm happily married with a family and so are all of my friends. Aaron and Patti got married. They gave Marry and Johnny another sister and brother, twins. Trent and Leeann married shortly after them. They have two little boys. They're two years apart. Reed and Mandy got married like right after we did. They have two adorable little girls. The oldest is three and the youngest is two months. They have Reed wrapped around their little fingers.

Everybody still lives on the ranch. Chris and I live in the main house. All the men built houses periodically for everybody else to move into. Even my mom and dad live on the ranch. They have a house by the pond like Daddy always said he would have.

Sam and Tracie also have built a house on the ranch. They now have 3 children.  Maggie well Magpie is now 9. They also have a 5 year old boy Connor. And 2 year old Venessa.  We call them Con and Nessie for short.

I have a romantic evening planned. My mom just picked up Beth Ann so Chris and I can have the night to ourselves. I decided to make homemade pizza and breadsticks. I figured it's easy and Chris loves pizza.

I just finished putting the pizza and breadsticks in the oven when I feel a pair of arms around my waist.

"Hey, baby." He says before kissing my neck.

"Hi."

"Where's Beth? She didn't come running up to me when I came in."

"She's staying with my parents tonight."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I turn around in his arms. I reach up to give him a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"What's the occasion?"

"I just felt like making pizza and breadsticks."

"Well, it smells delicious."

He gives me another kiss before going to set the table.

When the pizza and breadsticks are done, Chris gets it all out of the oven. He places it on the table and then pulls out a chair for me. I sit down and he pushes the chair in for me. He sits in the chair next to me.

We begin to eat our supper.

"Baby, this is really good."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

We eat the rest of our supper in a comfortable silence. When we're done, Chris puts the leftovers in tubberware and places it in the fridge. He then puts all the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. He wouldn't let me help.

He sits back down in his chair. He looks at me. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

"I have to tell you something."

"What?" He looks worried.

I get out of my chair and sit in his lap. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. I whisper in his ear. "I'm pregnant."

"What?"

"I'm pregnant." I place one of his hands on my belly. "We're going to have another baby."

He stands up and spins me around. "We're going to have another baby!" He kisses me.

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you too."

He begins to walk. "Where are we going?"

"To the bedroom."

"I like the sound of that." I kiss him again.

When we get to our bedroom, he sets me down. He pulls my shirt over my head and I do the same to his. He then begins to work with the button on my jeans. Once they're removed, he removes his own along with his boxers. Then he's unclasping my bra and pulling my panties down.

"Gosh, how did I get so lucky? You're so damn beautiful."

He lays me down on our bed and kisses me. He then kisses my nose, my cheeks, and then my neck. Next, he's kissing his way down my stomach, talking to our baby along the way. I can't help but chuckle at him. I stop when I feel him kiss my inner thighs. I moan from pleasure.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes."

Then he starts sucking on my clit. I can't help but moan some more. I feel like I'm going to climax soon.

"Not yet, baby."

He's stopped sucking. Now he's licking his lips. Before I can even blink, his tongue is inside of me. I moan yet again. He's going to be the death of me, oh, but what a way to go. He keeps thrusting his tongue in and out. Now, I now I'm going to come. My climax comes right as he thrusts his tongue in.

"Damn, baby. You amaze me more every time."

He gives me a passionate filled kiss. Then he's on top of me, entering me with all his male glory.

"You're so tight."

He pumps in and out, causing me to cry out in pleasure. He keeps pumping faster until I feel in about to come again.

"Don't hold back, babe. I know you're close. I am too."

A few more thrusts and we both reach our climax. Our breaths are ragged and he pulls out of me, collapsing on my chest.

I start to play with his hair. "I love you "

He smiles up at me. "I love you too." He kisses me before rolling on to his back, me resting my head on his shoulder.

Life is great when you're with the one that you love.