14:

Amy Pov

This was it this was the last time this kid ever stepped foot in the house. "Amy stop!" Eva yells out as I pull him out by his ear.

"No, he's never coming back here again. This kid is trouble, go get dressed!" I yell putting his arm in between his shoulder blades.

"God I'm sorry, ow! She wanted it too!" He yells as I walk him down the street.

"Open the door!" I tell banging on it. "Keep your nasty brother away from Eva!" I yell as his older brother Ricky opens the door.

"Keep Eva away from my brother then." He replies laughing and Ethan walks inside rubbing his back.

"No, he needs to stop okay. If I catch him around Eva again. I'm gonna call the cops." I say and he laughs.

"What? what's so funny?" I ask angrily tapping my foot. "They're teens it's just what they do. They're both just playing around." He says leaning against the door frame and smiling.

"It's all fun and games until someone loses their mind." I say and he narrows his eyes at me. "Damn your dark." He says and I grow angrier by the second.

"I am not dark I'm just-" he rolls his eyes before kissing me, I kiss back until I realize what I'm doing.

"What are you doing!" I yell pushing him off. "Kissing you, wanna do it again?" He asks smirking. "Ye-no no no no!" I say. "Why I mean your hot and a good kisser, lets go again." He says smirking. "No! Keep your brother away from my Eva!" I yell before walking back home. I wipe my lips, as I walk back home, and I can just feel him staring at my ass.

"That was uncalled for." Eva says over dinner. "Eva, she was doing what was right." Steven says. "Thank you Steven." I say. "Mom was right, I don't like you!" Eva yells running out. "I'm sorry Amy." Steven says.

"It's ok..it's been hard losing Ashley on all of us. Especially you." I say placing my hand on his shoulder. "I know....thanks for helping me out with her." I nod and walk back to my room.

Eva's mom is-rather was my older sister Ashley. She died in a car accident two years ago and it's been hard on Eva. Stevens Ashley's husband, he asked me to move in to help. And since my parents kicked me out when I was 15 for losing my virginty to a boy they didn't approve of. Steven let me stay here.

I toss and turn in bed thinking about what I had done, and how kissing him was honestly...good.

Are you still up-Amy

Yeah, why you changed your mind about earlier😏😉-Ricky

No, I just need to talk to you, don't try anything I'm bringing my taser😂😏-Amy

Note made, meet me at the park in 10 minutes-Ricky

Alright bye-Amy

C ya-Ricky

I throw my yoga pants and sweatshirt on, and climb carefully out the window.

I see him at the park sitting on the bench on his phone. I clear my throats and he looks up. "Heyo." He says smiling.

"Hey....um did you feel anything earlier?" I ask biting my lip. "Like did I feel something? Well um I kinda did." He says smiling and I bite my lip.

"Well-" he cuts me off by kissing me. We both feels something since he actually kisses me harder.

"Maybe we should stop." He suggest which makes me melt more for him.

"No, it's been too long I need this...no I need you." I say and he looks at me funny. "We've hated each other all through half of high school, and now you wanna have sex with me?" He asks in disbelief. "Yes." I say and he cocks an eyebrow. "I guess I don't have you as figured out as I thought." He says smirking. "No you don't." I say linking my fingers with his.