15:

"Cmon tell me!" Amy yelled grabbing Ricky by his sweater. "No Amy, you ask Ben he's your boyfriend." Ricky replied
back pulling her hands off of his shirt.

Amy walks over to the couch and sits on it, placing her face in her hands and beginning to cry. Ricky knew Adrian would be waiting back at the apartment for him, but he just couldn't leave the mother of his son alone. Especially not in this state.

"Why don't you call him, I'll be sitting right here if you need me." Ricky replied to Amy as he sat in the chair across from her.

As she dialled Bens number Ricky nervously stirred in his seat, for some reason he actually hoped ben told her the truth, Ricky had definitely been feeling something for Amy.

As Amy spoke to Ben her face explained it all, he had cheated on her.

"So?" Ricky asked sitting on the edge of his seat. "Some girl answered, said her name was Maria and that Ben her boyfriend would be back in a minute." Amy said to Ricky laughing with irony.

"Well, I'm gonna go...it's late and I have work tomorrow." Ricky said standing up, and rubbing his sweaty palms on his pants.

"Actually wait, Johns birthday is tomorrow. Didn't you say you'd sleep over my place that way it would be easier?" Ricky said pulling out his phone and telling Adrian to leave.

"Right. I'll go pack a bag for me and John." Amy said standing up and walking out of the room.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"I'll take the couch." Amy said placing her bags on the floor. "No Amy please you should take the bed, your a guest and should be comfortable." Ricky said smiling at her.

"But I won't be comfortable knowing that your uncomfortable out here." Amy replied and Ricky laughed.

"How about we just both sleep in the bed, I promise I won't touch you." Ricky said putting his hand up in surrender. "But what if I do want you to touch me!" Amy yelled crashing her lips against his.

"Ricky?" Amy questioned snapping him out of his daze. "Oh sorry yeah?" He questioned rubbing his eyes. "I said ok, I'm gonna go change in the bathroom." She said grabbing her bag and walking in.

Ricky wanted Amy and he wanted her bad. He hadn't been able to sleep with anyone for the past three months. Every time he tried a glimpse of Amy would pop into his head, he had no idea why but he wanted her. And what scared him even more, he thinks he might love her.

Amy walks out of the bathroom, and smiles awkwardly at Ricky before walking into his room.

As Ricky changed into his boxers in the bathroom, he could here movement coming from his room. Even though he could've swore Amy fell asleep an hour ago.

Ricky peaked into the room and found Amy tossing and turning. "Are you okay do you need like water or anything?" Ricky asked Amy softly.

"No...can you just come to bed, maybe if I listen to your breathing I'll be able to fall asleep." Amy said sitting up in bed. "Ok, um I'm just gonna get a bottle of water." Ricky replied, and Amy nodded her head and layed back down.

Ricky walked back into the room and got into bed, next to Amy. "Uh goodnight." He said awkwardly to her. "Uh yeah goodnight." She said laying flat on her back and blowing out a huge breath of air.

Ricky had closed his eyes but Amy layed there just admiring him. As Amy inched her hand closer to his, Ricky was inching his hand closer to hers.

Their hands met half way and they both linked fingers not making a sound. Amy turned her head and looked at Ricky who did the same.