18:

"When we get married we deserve to madly in love, I deserve that and so do you." Amy says crying in front of Ricky before leaving for New York alone.

Amy has been in New York for the past four and a half years. In New York Amy had a bought an apartment and found a new man for herself. His name was Jake Marks. Much to Ricky's dismay she was engaged to him.

Today was finally the day she was coming back down, Ricky was excited and couldn't contain himself, even if she was just staying for the week.

He even decided to go pick her and Jake up at the airport.

"I can't wait to see mommy!" John yelled happily as Ricky placed him up on his shoulders. "Me too John, but remember what I said." Ricky said to John and John rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I know. No telling mom you still like her."

"Good job!" Ricky said lifting his hand up for John to fistbump.

"Mommy!" John yelled squirming off of Ricky and running to Amy who was walking along with Jake.

"Amy." Ricky said pretending not to care. "Ricky you've got to let your guard go." Amy said wrapping him in a hug, and oh how he missed her touch.

"Well, me and Jake are gonna go get cleaned up and my old house, I guess we'll swing by at around 8-9" Amy said to Ricky smiling as Jake held her hand.

"Uh yeah sounds good Amy. I almost forgot how you doing?" Ricky asked shaking Jakes hand. "I'm okay thanks man. Anyways we better get going, catch you later." Jake said and Amy nodded her head. She gripped Johns hand and they walked away like a happy family...this was Ricky's dream with Amy..and some other guy was living it.

As Amy put John down for his nap, she smiled when she seen Jake happily reading a book in her bed. "Hi." Amy said biting her lip, and Jake smiled.

"Hi." He said as she sat on the bed beside him. "Look, I don't want to go with you to see Ricky. I feel like you should go alone, you need to tell him Amy." Jake said grabbing her hands in his.

"I know...I'm gonna do it. All I know is I love you so much." Amy said kissing Jake. "But before you go...you wanna have sex?" Jake questioned smirking, Amy still thought Ricky's was the best. "No Jake, I'll see you later." Amy said laughing and walking off.

As she approached the Butcher shop apartment she heard people talking inside.

Adrian walks out and she exchanges a small smile and the two walk off awkwardly.

"Returning to old habits I see?" Amy said laughing as she walked in. "No, we were just talking." Ricky said grabbing the water bottles and throwing them out. "Look we should probably talk." She said and he sighed. "Can I sit?" Amy asked and Ricky laughs. "Amy sit and do whatever you want, once upon a time this was your house too." He says and she laughs a little before sitting down.

"I just wanted to say that, I love you, and that love will never change but Ricky me and you are toxic." Amy said and Ricky sighed. "I don't think so, I just think we had bad timing the first time around." Ricky said and Amy smiled. "Don't do that Amy, don't tell me you hate me and then smile like that you're driving me crazy." Ricky said laughing and Amy bit her lip.

"I don't hate you I mean I can never hate you." Amy said and Ricky smiled. "Neither could I. No matter what me and you are parents for life, we might as well be friends." Ricky said and Amy nodded her head.

They shook hands, and the both felt a sudden rush.

Ricky crashed his lips against Amy's and she had no intention on making him stop.