1:

Amy POV

It was band camp 2007, I was 15 and definitely ready to have some fun, just not to much or else that could land me in a very bad situation. I really don't know anybody here, so I pretty much just go with the flow. Both Madison and Lauren, are not into any band related stuff. So here I am at this party which were not suppose to be having, alone looking like a freak. "So Amy, I have an idea?" A girl named Stella says pulling me to the side. She's a French hornist too, but she's kind of slutty and mean. "What kind of idea?" I ask a little skeptical. "I'd like you too meet Ricky." She says pushing me into a room and closing the door.

"Welcome!" a guys says spinning around in a chair. "Welcome to where us loners are put to not disturb their party." He says smiling softly. "Sit down relax, we're gonna be here a while." He says patting a chair. I nervously sit. "It's okay, I'm not gonna do anything." He says reassuringly. "I just don't get why they put us here." I say crossing my arms. "Well I know why I'm here." He says laughing. "And why are you here?" I ask smiling. "I'm 16, I have a 4.2 grad average and I've never had sex, so basically I'm like the plague to them." He says laughing a little. "Well, I'm not that smart but I am trying to get into Juliard." I say smiling. "And that is why you're here with me, you have any friends here?" He asks pulling a textbook out of his bag. "No, my friends opted for summer school." I say shaking my head. "Ah, let me guess they're best friends and you're the third wheel sometimes?" He asks looking up from his book smiling. "Well no... Well actually yeah." I say laughing a little. "I didn't quite catch you're name?" He asks smiling at me. "I'm Amy. Amy Juergens." I say smiling at him. "I'm Ricky, well actually Richard Underwood." He says laughing a little.

"Hey you wanna go for a walk, this place is boring?" I ask him as I walk around the room. "Sure." He says grabbing his backpack. "I wouldn't go that way." He says putting his on top of mine, on the door nob. I blush a little. "If we go that way they'll think we 'did' something." He says using air quotations. "Well how are we suppose to get out?" I ask as I start panic at the thought of being trapped. "Window!" He says pulling it open and smiling. He hope threw first before helping me out. My shirt glides up and his Palm is touching my stomach. I jump at the touch and I hear him mutter a sorry. He smiles at me before taking my hand. I gladly take his as we walk threw the woods.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asks as we push threw trees. "Yeah, I have a younger sister Ashley she's 14, and I have a younger brother named Robbie and he's 8!" I say smiling. "I have a younger brother Ethan, he's 14 too. Well he's kind of my brother, his parents adopted me." Ricky says smiling. "My parents were very young so they put me up for adoption. Then Ethan's mom who had already had Ethan adopted me since she couldn't have anymore children." He says smiling. "So where were you for two years?" I ask him. "I was in a foster home." He says smiling. "Where exactly are we going?" I ask him laughing. "My rock." He says smiling. I actually really like Ricky.

We approach the Rock and it really is cool. It over looks the lake, which looks beautiful at night. "So where are you going to high school?" He asks helping me up on the rock and sitting down. "Ulysses S. Grant. How about you?" I say smiling. "I go to the same place." He says as we both laugh. "So do you have a boyfriend?" He asks smiling. "No, do you have a girlfriend?" I ask and he shakes his head no smiling. "I like you Amy Juergens." He says smiling at me. "I like you to." I say smiling back. It goes dead silent and it's us just staring at each other. He starts leaning in and I do the same. Our lips touch and it feels incredible. He pulls back and smiles at me. I look at my watch and realize it's 2:00am. "I should really get some sleep." I say standing up and dusting my pants off. He nods and walks me back to my cabin.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" He asks as we reach the front of my door. "Sure." I say smiling. "Here's my number text me if you want." He says handing me a piece of paper. He kisses my cheek before walking off. "Yessss!" I hear him yell and I close the door smiling.
Next morning