Chapter 7

Chapter 7

[ Belinda's POV ]

Chris is like the sweetest guy on earth, I can't believe it he brought me to the carnival.

From: Chris

I enjoyed today! You are really adorable.. sleep well... xoxo

Awwww... I swear that text could melt my heart immediately,

To: Chris

Same here.. nities. Xoxo

I place my phone on my bed and went to bathe. Changing into my cute PJ's. Just in time my phone rang. "I'M SO SORRY BEL! I WAS BUSY JUST NOW IM SO SORRY FOR DITCHING YOU TODAY! " Eldora scream over the phone.

"Chill girl, my ear drums are gonna burst! No problem anyway I did had fun today. "

"OMGOMG! YOU HAD FUN? WITH WHO? WHICH HOTTIE? "

"Er..don't tell Lucas he is gonna kill me.. Chris.. he was so sweet and.. "

"WHAT THE FUCK? YOU WENT OUT WITH FUCKING C H R I S?  THAT CHRIS? "

"OMG DORA ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU HATE CHRIS TOO? "

"OMG! Im telling Lucas " with that she hang up the phone.

I really don't know what's the big deal about going out with Chris I mean he is kind,caring and sweet. Sighh I really don't know. "LOLLA! CAN YOU COOK ME MAGGIE? I'M HUNGRY.. "

"NO PROBLEM MY GIRL, THE SPECIAL ORDER COMING UP! " Lolla scream back to me. Even though I ate tons and lots of candy floss I'm still hungry . Maybe I'm a cute piglet. I went downstairs after 10mins and found my favourite food, MAGGIE, I mean my favour flavor too!!! KIMCHI, I know I sound like a korean freak but it taste hot, spicy and definitely delicious.

"Mmmmmm... it taste sooooo... mmm... gooddd... " I moan while eating my maggie.

"BEL! You seriously moaning over a maggie? Is it that nice? " Lolla was laughing her ass off while saying that.

"Weff fmoe cats I love it " I said in between my food.

"OMG STOP IT! Don't eat and talk at the same time. It sounds so funny "

I looked at her with weird eyes, I mean what did I say wrong ? I gulped down my food and asked "What did I say? "

"You.. said.. Weff fmoe cats I love it..  OMG YOU ARE MAKING MY DAY OH BEL! "

What seriously? "I mean this is my favour food I love it.. Goshh "

*******

Monday ~

The usual happen, being me is something you wouldn't like I hava tons of clothes and is really hard to choose what to wear. I mean now since Chris is like "chasing" after me shouldn't I like dress up better?

I choose a V neck blue top and a skirt, putting on light make up. I rarely wear make up it look like fake barbie like the cheerleaders. I mean being natural is what people like about you not changing yourself to suit people's need.  

******

"Belinda! Seriously? Get lost from from Chris! You are a fucking pathetic nerd. So now what dressed up? Puh-Lease no one will look at you " that Bitchy Gabriella said.

What she say can ruin my day normally but now.. the nerd is going to be a badass.

"Oh yeah? How about you a slut? Sleeping with maybe more thn half of the school? " with that her face turn red.

"Don't you dare Belinda ! I will make your life hell " and she stomp off.

She is really one irritating bitch! I mean who the hell is she to insult me?

******

A/N: 

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS CRAP CHAPTER! I'M HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK GAWDDDDD!!! Never Ever Ever Fall For A Guy Who Only Know How To Used Girls ~ Random me hahaha ... do help to Vote ,c Comment & SHARE TO YR FREWN

- Felicia ♥