Chapter 8

Chapter 8

[ Belinda's POV ]

I swear she is a bitch, I mean what I wear is my own business I don't need her freaking dumb comments and opinion. My life my way Bitch Please.

"Heyy babe " Chris came up to me and hug me from behind.

"Heyy yourself... what's up? "

"Nahh.. just wondering what my girl doing here with that slut. "

I laughed and hug him. "Awww.. you really know how to make a girl smile. "

"Only for you my girl, let me walk you to class. "

He grab my hand and walked me to the Chemistry Block, that's where I saw Lucas , Eldora and his gang . Lucas was glaring at Chris while Eldora just stared and mouth "you got to be kidding " . I ignore and happily walk away.

I mean it my life who the hell is suppose to interfere? I seriously don't get what is going on between the boys.

"Belinda! Would you mind answering the question? " I looked up to see Ms Candy . Wait what did she ask for? I stare at her blankly which cause her to ask me again.

After I replied she was satisfied with my answer and she smile. Like what the hell right? At this moment a note was pass to me. ' What the actual fuck? Are you dating that Chris? Like impossible, tell me you are joking. Dora x ' I looked over to her desk.

'Actually I Don't know? Why not I tell you later at lunchy? Bel x '

I passed back the note and earn a glare which say you-better-explain .

*******

Lunch Break

"BELINDA! WTF? " Dora shouted at me.

"Lower down girl.... " and I told her everything.

"Are you FUCKING SERIOUS? "

I just gave her the stare and she shut up just in time to see Lucas and his gang walking towards our table. Yay life! "My little sis what's going on? " and look at me. "She... is dating with that Chris! " she said with anger. I swear I could see steaming coming out of her ears.

Lucas just look at me and said "well I know, I saw! So? " At the moment Chris appear behind me and snake his hand to my waist. "Hey girl.. " and he looked at Lucas with a smirk. I really don't know what's the deal with the boys.

"Screw Off Chris "

"How about no? I'm looking for my girl so you fuck off "

Lucas stare at me with an unbelievable look. I mean I really don't know what's going on, none of them is saying it I'm really confuse..

John looked at Eldora to see if it is true while Lucas and Chris had a staring contest. Novin and Kevin  was speechless. While Keith was calm and hold back Lucas. I looked at Lucas and saw his fist it looked like he was about to punch Chris.

*******

[ Lucas POV ]

Morning arrive, I got out of bed and wore my favourite black top and my jeans. I step out of my room to see my sister waiting for me. "Lucas.. something happen... to Belinda.. "

I look at her and she spilled everything, "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? THAT BASTARD CHRIS! " I punch the wall and cause a hole in the wall.

"Bro! You got to chill, the moment you get angry and stand up to him and punch him Belinda will hate you! "

I nodded and we went to school to meet the rest. I didn't want the boys to know so I told Dora to shush. My day when on well till Lunch.

I heard Dora cursing and I walked towards their table. " My little sis what's going on? "

"She...is dating with that Chris. " as much as I want to beat Chris up I control and act I dont bother. "I saw that..So? " John stare at Dora to see if it was true. Just in time that Chris turn up.

It turn into a staring contest. As much as I want to tell Belinda, I have to hold back. I can't afford to get her into trouble. Keith held me back while Novin and Kevin tense and had an unbelievable look.

*********

End Of Chapter 8 ~

A/N:

Heyy Heyyy!!! Happy Christmas Eve People!!! Hahah!! I love Xmas cox is like you can get lots and lots of presents... AND TODAY IS FREAKING LOUIS BIRTHDAY!!! Happy 22nd Birthday to Louis ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ Hahah!! Do have fun the holiday is about to end and a new year is starting.. why not think back what have you learn in 2013 ...

I learn that No matter how hard I try to fit in my class.. I'm kinda like the outcast of my class, maybe cox I'm a pathetic fat ugly short nerd bitch... Yup and thats me to you.. I rather keep quiet than get into trouble..

Enough of my sob stories, Enjoy Today!!! And hope you like Chapter 8 ~ Do Vote, Comment & Share it to your friends!!!

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!

- Felicia ♥