Chapter 6

Chapter 6

[ Lucas POV ]

I got into my car and I went to Belinda's house. I was just in time to see Belinda and Chris leaving the house. I curse under my breathe as Belinda just look so hot and innocent.

I mean she doesn't know anything about the gang and the true Chris. Chris like one of the best fighter in Carson's gang. He is like as good as me. I decided to stalk them.

The moment they reach the carnival I saw them being so close together. It got me so jealous but what could I do? I could only protect her from far. Being realistic is the worst, she hates me the moment I decided to break our friendship. I know it sound kinda pathetic but is true.

Looking at Belinda really makes me smile, she may look tough but once you break her walls that she build up you will realise that she is fragile.

Looking from far she is like having fun, she was holding on to Chris hand and that cause me to explode. I didn't expect Bel to be so clingy to Chris. He is Bad Ass, the second player after me. She don't even know about that Chris, she is just so innocent and it cause me to feel bad. I was the one who cause it, I left her for fame. I'm the one to blame.

"I don't care I want that!! " she pouted at Chris. She is just to adorable and I definitely will just give in to her. "Arghhh... fine.. " he replied and she hug him. I just feel so jealous. Who to blame? Myself, my fault.

*******

Finally is at night, they have been hanging around and sat like almost ever single ride. "I WANT GO ON THE FERRIS WHEEL AND I WANT MORE CANDY FLOSS! " she scream.

"No more Belinda you had like more than 20. We sat like ever single ride over and over again. " The moment he said she pouted and she sat down. Soon after she cried, damnit. He hurt her? He made her cry that bastard.

Great I'm great over protective over her. When they came down from the ferris wheel, Chris's hand snake to her waist. Belinda look so comfy and she let him? My heart is crushed, I really want to expose her but I can't afford her to get hurt.

*******

[ Chris's POV ]

Belinda is so innocent I can easily get into her. Soon in order to get revenge on Lucas I'm just gonna do it the Carson's way. Get into her and break in and make sure Lucas get crushed.

- FLASHBACK -

Lucas went out with my elder brother,Alvis . He was the only one who love me and care for me. My parents hate me because I'm not really the type of human who loves studying and score good grades. To them I'm just a waste of space.

My brother got hit by a car to save that pathetic Lucas. I mean how could he do this ? He died on the spot. After this incident I hated Lucas. I joined Carson's gang to get revenge.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

Looking at Belinda she is a easy one. It is so obvious that Lucas's had feelings for her. The only way was to hurt her, but she is so innocent. She is damn cute, smart, innocent. I can't do it but it was Lucas's fault. He changed me. He made me into a monster.

Bringing Belinda out was fun she pouted when I don't give hee whst she wants. That movement really makes me want to kiss her so badly. Suddenly my phone ring , " Hello ?"

"Chris ! Carson here, you better make it work. All I want is revenge as badly as you want. You have 1 month."

"Yes boss! "

The plan is on. I can't wait to see Lucas's helpless face. This is what he will get for killing my brother.

*******

- End Of Chapter 6 ♥

A/N:

Here is Chapter 6 .. I'm really sorry for the late update. I'm so busy with my band stuff but Finally is over. So I will be writing and putting up the story up. Maybe I will do it twice in a week of I'm not busy... Do Comment, Vote, Follow ^^

- Felicia ♥