Chapter 13

I'm really sorry for not updating.. hahah!! so.. here is chapter 12 ~ Hahah!! prepare tissues ..

********

Chapter 13

[ Belinda POV ]

"YOU JERK LET ME GO! " I screamed.

"Ohh.. princess is awake.. lets have fun "

He walked up to me and pulled out a knife he slowly cut my thighs the moment the knife was in contact with my thighs it bleeded. My legs feel numb, it hurts I sobbed and screamed. "let me go.. pls... I beg you.. "

"No my little princess " suddenly another voice came out. And it was Chris, "WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS! you... how could you.. you said you love me

."

"You are definitely dumb, love? Nothing in this world is worth my love! Lucas killed my brother he cause him to leave me. Love? Your Lucas really love you ,you are like the world to him. So killing you my revenge is done. "

That linked up, Eldora hated him and wanted me to stay far away from him. Lucas was overprotective over me, he cared he didn't change he still love me..

"Little princess let's see you suffer.. "

********

A / N:  I wanna just end here but you guys are awesome so... lets move on! Do you think Lucas will save her in time? Before Belinda bleed to death... maybe no..

*******

[ Lucas POV ]

FINALLY WE LOCATED THE AREA! She is inside the hut , we have to plan I don't want my girl to get hurt. I'll risk my life of her no matter.

Finally after 3 hours of drive..

"Bro, no matter what happen we'll stick together! " Keith encourage.

It is risky because their gang surrounding the whole place. One wrong move we will cause a life. I heard Belinda's shouts for help. It hurts me to not be there with her.

"Lucas, I need u to focus even if h see Belinda I need you to control and go on with the plan! " John said

My sister, Novin, Kevin agreed. The plan was to kill Chris the guy with him around it will definitely cause trouble.

Kevin went in to the big hut , he slowly creep down the halls with us following at the back suddenly we heard a loud scream at the end and some soft cries.

I immediately turn on my headlight and wanting to charge forward. Eldora held me back and told me to follow through the plan. Each step I take, each scream I heard is like a knife piercing my heart.

Is like your love one is hurt and YOU cannot do anything because you have to kill the one who cause it.

Finally we saw a door open it was Chris, he sat there laughing and it was Belinda who was being caught and tied up!

I shouted " YOU FUCKING BASTARD! LET MY GIRL OFF YOU ASSHOLE!!" Right after my speech I punch him in his nose.

"WHERE ARE ALL MY GUARDS! "

" We drugged them " Novin said proudly with a smirk on his face .

"Lucas... " Belinda whimper

"My baby, I'm here.. " I ran to her and untied her. Leaving the rest to deal with Chris I saw her hand and her body it was full of blood and cuts that bastard!

"LUCAS WE NEED HELP! " Eldora scream I place fragile Belinda on the floor and ran to my sis fishing out a knife I stab Chris.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! " Chris scream.

"YOU BASTARD! " Keith shouted and kicked him.

Novin punch him, Kevin kick him, Eldora slap him. I was about to kick him and scold him I heard a cry.

"Lucas...it hurts.. " I looked at my girl she was bleeding I quickly dashed to her side and carried her to the car Kevin speeded down the road.

"I feel sleepy "

"No baby girl, you can do it come on. " I was so scare, I cannot afford to lose her. She is my everything..

- 5 hours later -

"HOW IS MY GIRL HOW IS SHE! " I scream at the doctor the moment he walked out. It was a torture looking and waiting for the news, the whole 5 hours my heart was beating so hard.

"She is fine, her cut was too deep causing her to lose alot of blood. Now she is in Coma you have to wait "

The words repeated in my head. It was my fault I cause it. I drop to the floor and cried.

" Lucas.. shh.. dont cry.. Belinda needs you " Eldora said..

"It was my fault it was my fault... THAT BASTARD I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!! " I stood up and stomped off while John and the rest grab me.

"We settled him already.. Lucas I know you are hurting. But you have to stay strong " Novin said.

"No matter what we will be here for you, we can all see that Belinda is your everything. " Kevin interrupted

"Yeahh.. you have to stay strong. The moment Belinda wakes up you have to move up your act and help her.. " Keith added on.

I went back to the waiting room and sat outside waiting for Belinda to wake up the boys are right I need to stay strong for her..

********

END OF CHAPTER 13 ❤

A/N:  Muhahahah!! I'm evillll!! so do you guys want her to die or wake up... hmmm...

- Felicia ❤